Dolphins vs. Steelers game thread | Page 148 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Steelers game thread

Whatever happened blew out both the NFL.com tracker AND the CBS tracker LOL.

I assume from all the celebrating that WE WON!!!

ben forward lateral on 4th down to someone who ran out of bounds heading down the sidelines? That about right?

Yeah, basically the lateraled like crazy including one by Rothlesberger that was forward who got it to Antonio Brown who looked like he took it to the house but he stepped out of bounds at the 13.

i thought big bens lateral as they called it to brown was foward?????????

Yes - we should have called a timeout right before that to regroup - but we have Philbin as a coach and it is clear his gameday awareness is nil

Time was running out pittsburgh barely got off the snap with one second left. Had Miami called a time out I would have gone crazy.

The freaking Ravens score with 4 seconds left. That's crap. Pass interference for the Patriots was a terrible call. That's Foxboro for you.

You know you should be happy as a fan . It's Steven Ross's job to be pissed at that.

I'm happy we won. I'm just mad at the fact Rashad "Nice New Contract" Jones was walking around and half-assed a tackle that sprung Antoino Brown in the first place. No clue what he was doing. I'm happy we won though. Waiting for my heart beat to calm down.

Stupid NFL.com still has teh Score Steelers 28 Dolphins 24. They don't want to give the Dolphins the win
But they do want the Pats to win...should look up the phantom pass interference call they just gave them

You cannot beat the Pats when they pay off the refs.

And of course the ****ing pats get another phantom PI call to win the game.....Kraft paid off another set of refs...yes?

ESPN is so shocked at our win that we shut down their feed to the Dolphins game. None of the stats are up-to-date.

Back
Top Bottom