Dolphins vs. Steelers game thread | Page 150 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Steelers game thread

Wow! Who cares if he blew it? We won!

But you should be pissed at the same time because we couldnt stop them and thats pathetic and with this sorry D we wont go far.I knew wed **** it up and sure enough.

I wouldn't be surprised if when they show the highlights from this game they only show that last play and then post up the boxscore :)

I need to see this coaching staff acknowledge they saw the illegal forward pass and Philbin needs to say they would have challenged the play or at least would have brought it up to the refs for booth review.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

nfl.com froze. lol. Its still early 4th quarter and steelers up. It's messing up the folks there, they weren't expecting a fins win and now its malfunctioning for the fins game ha

I need to see this coaching staff acknowledge they saw the illegal forward pass and Philbin needs to say they would have challenged the play or at least would have brought it up to the refs for booth review.

You can't challenge in the final two minutes and all scoring plays are reviewed.

Great win, man that was a nail bitter. Lets keep fighting 3 more games to the finish line. LETS GO PHINS!!!

NFL games are rigged, the Patriots got a pass interference call, with no time outs left, it was so unreal bogus and a bad call.

NFL games are like Pro Wrestling, they are not real games at all and they are predetermined, to favor pricks like Tom Brady and ******* Belechick.

That call was so unbelievable , please bring all the replacement refs back, these guys suck ass****

Steelers just marched down field so easily in those conditions??? It will be a white wash blowout today. Not even close. No answer.
Of course it has to be snowing and ****ed the DOlphins.
Can't live life like this

Or...or...what? What are you gonna do? Root HARDER for the Dolphins to fail, so you can feel better about your football acumen?

Tell ya what. Why don't you start the Patriots game day thread, and declare it over already? We'll be there in a week.

NFL games are rigged, the Patriots got a pass interference call, with no time outs left, it was so unreal bogus and a bad call.

NFL games are like Pro Wrestling, they are not real games at all and they are predetermined, to favor pricks like Tom Brady and ******* Belechick.

That call was so unbelievable , please bring all the replacement refs back, these guys suck ass****

It's not at the pro wrestling level. Let's not exagerate. It is slanted though to "help" whomever is deemed deserving of help.

I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist but it is manipulated as much as possible to maintain a narrative about teams. It allows trends/storylines to keep alive during a season. The NFL is playing the consumer by tweaking games to maximize their profits. I have no doubt that discussions about this include how officials get "oriented" before a game/season.

Back
Top Bottom