Dolphins vs. Steelers game thread | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Steelers game thread

That was the worst coaching decision I've ever seen in my life. No hyperbole. I am not just saying that. I am baffled by that decision.

I thought he had a chance...but beat writers said he practiced 50 in the snow before the game and ball never sailed farther than that. So there was no way he'd make it. Would have been great, though, if he did.

Why do we always end up with a field goal loving conservative ass coach.

A higher percentage play is throw one to the End Zone. A little Hail Mary action dude. Or go for the first down...What a ass Clown

Philbin WAKE THE **** UP, EVERY GOD DAMN GAME NOW I ****ING QUESTIOND YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND DECISION MAKING AS A COACH,!

i'm sorry for being a broken record, but the more I think about it, the madder I get.

that was about as full-retard as it gets for a coach

i'm surprised we've come this far with this coaching staff...

can you guys imagine the record we would have if we had a legit coaching staff and the same players?

sigh

Awful decision. Awful. Go for it 4th and 2. Get closer. Take a shot. Two timeouts.

Terrible game day coach. Keep defending him folks.

I don't know who defends him anymore, but between making the playoffs while keeping a questionable coaching staff, and not making the playoffs while having the possibility of getting rid of a bad staff and GM (not certain even if we finish 0-4), I still would rather see us get some legitimacy as an organization by making the playoffs.

The only thing I can think of, why he didn't go for it, was because time may have run out if you call a running play and don't get out of bounds. The only play is a pass to the sideline, and there's always the chance it's intercepted or batted up and they run for a TD. Maybe it was the wrong decision, but all and all....we're up 10/7 at half.

dolphins get the ball back after the half right?

If so I see why he did it. not saying its the right decision but was Philbin was probably thinking: why do anything risky in a 2 min drill in the snow when we can come back after half and get the ball back.

Back
Top Bottom