Dolphins vs Texans on Direct TV? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Texans on Direct TV?

You guys are wrong...

Originally posted by Haywood
Dish IS buying out Direct AND yes there will be all the available sport packages

... call DISH and DirecTV on their 1-800 #'s they will tell you whats up. DISH has been getting sport packages for the last 4-years. It has yet to happen. How in the world DISH can be buying DirecTV when DISH is in a huge hole financially is beyond me. What do you think EchoStar web site would say? Oh yeah we are going to be bought out and we are financial trouble, but please buy our satelite boxes.

Oliver...

You guys are right...

Originally posted by Oliver

... call DISH and DirecTV on their 1-800 #'s they will tell you whats up. DISH has been getting sport packages for the last 4-years. It has yet to happen. How in the world DISH can be buying DirecTV when DISH is in a huge hole financially is beyond me. What do you think EchoStar web site would say? Oh yeah we are going to be bought out and we are financial trouble, but please buy our satelite boxes.

Oliver...

... I found a few conflicting articles on this, but this one seems to be the most accurate. And according to this article DISH bought Huges Technology who owns DirecTV. Huges use to be owned by GM, no longer it seems. This is news to me and shocking to me.

What's weird is my sister has DISH and I have DirecTV, well whenever we call them to discuss our service we both always ask about the merger and both always say it's DirecTV that is buying DISH, weird.

http://www.nagravision.com/pages/americas.htm

Oliver...

OK now I'm confused!

... I found a few conflicting articles on this, but this one seems to be the most accurate. And according to this article DISH bought Huges Technology who owns DirecTV. Huges use to be owned by GM, no longer it seems. This is news to me and shocking to me.

What's weird is my sister has DISH and I have DirecTV, well whenever we call them to discuss our service we both always ask about the merger and both always say it's DirecTV that is buying DISH, weird.

http://www.nagravision.com/pages/americas.htm

Oliver...

... read this article. This articles says EchStar dropped out of the bidding for DirecTV.

http://www.techtv.com/news/business/story/0,24195,3337213,00.html

Oliver...

i really don't care who buys who, i just want to know if when they are one, will the nfl sunday ticket be available to everyone!

Well I know as of now...

Originally posted by dolfan06
i really don't care who buys who, i just want to know if when they are one, will the nfl sunday ticket be available to everyone!

... you can't get the NFL Ticket or package on DISH. When you call DISH they say when they merge they will offer it. Then sometimes when you call DISH they say no. The whole things seems to be a huge mess right now.

Oliver...

Re: Well I know as of now...

... you can't get the NFL Ticket or package on DISH. When you call DISH they say when they merge they will offer it. Then sometimes when you call DISH they say no. The whole things seems to be a huge mess right now.

Oliver...
i bought this system more than 3 years ago and that a$$hole salesman told me i could get nfl ticket. dish told me they were gonna bid on the rights but the contract with direct isn't up till 2003!:yell:

Back
Top Bottom