Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad

Interesting claim. I do think Miami will let Moore walk next offseason and will be in need of a new #2 behind Tannehill. Thomas does give them them someone they can put in the system for a year and see if he is worthy to compete for that #2 spot in 2016.

Alain Poupart ‏@apoupartFins 6s6 seconds ago
Every @MiamiDolphins player waived Saturday cleared waivers. Josh Freeman was not eligible for waiver claims.

As a Virginia tech student. Why the **** would Miami want Logan Thomas?

Except we need a #3 TE and Logan could be designated for that role.
I hate when qbs are designated other roles. If stoneburner cant block how will a qb do?

Well someone is about the get the ax......that was safe yesterday.

“@AaronWilson_NFL: Steelers sign Jordan Todman, claimed Cashaud Lyons off waivers, cut Grant and Chickillo”

Never thought of that but he's a big guy with running skills so maybe that the plan :idk:

@apoupartFins: Every @MiamiDolphins player waived Saturday cleared waivers. Josh Freeman was not eligible for waiver claims.

Really in demand bunch lol

How long do you have to have the player on your 53 before you can assign him to PS?

I think its the same process. They would have to release him, pass him through waivers unclaimed, and then sign him to the practice squad. They could have just done that now but must have thought he would get claimed or sign elsewhere

@apoupartFins: Every @MiamiDolphins player waived Saturday cleared waivers. Josh Freeman was not eligible for waiver claims.

Really in demand bunch lol

Just about every team is looking to resign most of their own cuts to practice squad.

How long do you have to have the player on your 53 before you can assign him to PS?

You don't have to wait at all but you have to go through the whole process of clearing waivers all over again thats min. 24hours

Alain Poupart ‏@apoupartFins 6s6 seconds ago
Every @MiamiDolphins player waived Saturday cleared waivers. Josh Freeman was not eligible for waiver claims.

That is great news. So anyone they want on the practice squad can now be signed

Back
Top Bottom