Dolphins Want Bonuses in Tua Deal | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Want Bonuses in Tua Deal

Grier hit on the QB and he hit on the coach and had the accumen to know where the league is headed with offensive coaches. That alone puts him in the 75th percentile of GMS
So if they keep losing in the first round of the playoffs you will still think that? It’s all about results for me and they still have a lot to prove. 1-6 against winning teams last year isn’t going to get the job done.

And why do you think that? I have seen a lot of 2nd round picks make an impact their 1st year.
Because Cam Smith was picked for this year. Howard and Ramsey were the starters for most of last year. The issue with Cam Smith is not talent, it's a bit of maturity like a lot of when we're younger. Now if he's not making an impact this year you'll have a point.

Tindall was a lottery bet on athletic ability. Every GM has one of those. I'm also not writing off tindall just yet

Because Cam Smith was picked for this year. Howard and Ramsey were the starters for most of last year. The issue with Cam Smith is not talent, it's a bit of maturity like a lot of when we're younger. Now if he's not making an impact this year you'll have a point.

Tindall was a lottery bet on athletic ability. Every GM has one of those. I'm also not writing off tindall just yet
I am writing him off and shouldn’t a GM pick players that can make an impact their 1st year? Most teams do it that way especially in the 1st and 2nd round.

So if they keep losing in the first round of the playoffs you will still think that? It’s all about results for me and they still have a lot to prove. 1-6 against winning teams last year isn’t going to get the job done.
The goal is to build a competitive playoff team every year for the foreseeable future. We didn't hit on the dynasty but it can be a very similar run that Sean Payton and Brees had. So yes if we make the playoffs again and Tua throws for almost 5000 frickin yards, no I'm not firing anyone.

A lot of special things need to fall in place for a championship.

I believe we can get one with this group.

I am writing him off and shouldn’t a GM pick players that can make an impact their 1st year? Most teams do it that way especially in the 1st and 2nd round.
No. You pick the most talented players. Cam Smith wasn't an immediate need, but was a dynamic talent at a premium position. Sounds like grier knows what he's doing

No. You pick the most talented players. Cam Smith wasn't an immediate need, but was a dynamic talent at a premium position. Sounds like grier knows what he's doing
Ya like when he drafted Eich and Noah? 😂😂

The goal is to build a competitive playoff team every year for the foreseeable future. We didn't hit on the dynasty but it can be a very similar run that Sean Payton and Brees had. So yes if we make the playoffs again and Tua throws for almost 5000 frickin yards, no I'm not firing anyone.

A lot of special things need to fall in place for a championship.

I believe we can get one with this group.
Talk to me when Tua can consistently beat good teams. Until then it don’t mean ****!

He is among the winningest QBs since entering the NFL....
He isn’t against winning teams. Until he can prove he can do it against those type of teams the rest is meaningless. McDaniel gets outcoached in those games as well.

He isn’t against winning teams. Until he can prove he can do it against those type of teams the rest is meaningless. McDaniel gets outcoached in those games as well.
Go look up matt Stafford vs winning teams...

What is tuas overall winning percentage in his career vs his peers?

Good receivers adjust their speed and adjust to the ball. Tyreek is capable of moving as slowly as anyone else and very capable of even stopping and coming back for the ball. We have seen that countless times in both KC and Miami.

EVERY team prefers faster receivers. NO team is looking for slow receivers because they are easier to throw to.

Hitting jump ball receivers is not easier. Most of those are not caught. Most passes to guys like Tyreek and Waddle are.
No **** sherlock.

That isnt what he is saying.

Where the **** did he say we are looking for slow receivers?

He said it is more difficult for a QB to hit a fast receiver, that is all.

You are making up some kind of assinine strawman argument here and it aint flying.

At this point I am convinced you are just trolling.

If it was more difficult to complete passes to fast receivers teams would be avoiding them in favor of slower receivers. That clearly isn’t happening. Teams prefer fast receivers. Why? Because, among other things, it is easier to complete passes to them.

Back
Top Bottom