Dolphins will continue looking for roster versatility during minicamp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will continue looking for roster versatility during minicamp

Personally I think Harris should start. Branch is more of a rotational guy. Harris could be a star

Personally I think Harris should start. Branch is more of a rotational guy. Harris could be a star

To me that depends on how he does in the base D vs the run. Having him with fresh legs in sub package could be lethal. I guess we'll find out when pads go on.

i

Hayes looks like a monster.

you put him out there in base your just asking for soft fronts in year one. it's like cam wake you need to save that for the sub...get me off the field...he wouldn't be my plan a starter in base...but I guess there's also the point that if he's just THAT DOMINANT an edge rusher you want to get him as many snaps as possible

they keep saying wakes a starter too I would be snap counting both these guys out the gate and only giving them more extended run if the game situation called for it, attrition, or just plain old poor play from hayes and branch cropped up...those guys make too much coin to get barely any run

miamis gonna play a ton of nickel anyways...easiest way for the opposition to exploit the lb level in space/coverage and get after the nickel corner and lack of range at the safety level

If I had to rank the DEs by snaps they will receive I would say Hayes, Harris, Wake, Branch. With Wake and Branch being basically interchangeable as far as snap count goes. Keep in mind Hayes will get tons of snaps at DT so I basically think he plays every down. With 3rd down being at DT

Back
Top Bottom