Dolphinstalk.com Podcast With "the Big O" Orlando Alzugaray From Wqam And Siriusxm Radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphinstalk.com Podcast With "the Big O" Orlando Alzugaray From Wqam And Siriusxm Radio

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.dolphinstalk.com/2018/04/dt-daily-for-thurs-april-12th-big-o.html

The Big O talks about..

-Which QB prospects he likes and which one of the big 4 he doesn't like
-His sleepers and under the radar guys he likes in this draft for the Dolphins
-Smith vs Edmunds: Which LB he likes better
-Who is the Tight End the Big O likes the most for the Fins
-Big O shares some thoughts about his time at the Senior Bowl and who impressed him

I hate Big O. I listen to his show on podcast when I get desperate for Dolphins talk. He gets an opinion and doesn’t listen to anyone else’s. Not only with callers but with guests he has on. Then he goes on rants about music from the 80s for 5-10 minutes. Does anyone enjoy listening to this guy?

The Joe Rose show is a homer show. Does Miami have a good radio show?

I hate Big O. I listen to his show on podcast when I get desperate for Dolphins talk. He gets an opinion and doesn’t listen to anyone else’s. Not only with callers but with guests he has on. Then he goes on rants about music from the 80s for 5-10 minutes. Does anyone enjoy listening to this guy?

Not since the great Jim Mandich passed away. He bled aqua and orange, but he knew what he was talking about.

790. The morning show with zazlow, ROMs, and Amber I like alot. The middady show is good too. If you're looking for wall to wall dolphins though, these aren't it.

Also been a lebatard listener since 2005, but I imagine the typical finheaven poster isn't a fan

The best you'll get is Joe Rose on 560 am. Yes, he's a major homer but it's all we have since Jim Mandich passed. Jimbo was really cool! Nobody has ever really replaced him.

I enjoy big O when i get the chance to listen to him. I dont agree with him 100 percent of the time but he doesnt sugar coat anything. Rose is the most boring show i have ever heard.

IDK about radio but I think CK just started doing a new podcast. Think its called 3 yards per carry. First couple were great. I also can't stand big O, no clue how he is employed still.

dolphins need try get one of them top 6 qb in 2018 draft. if first 4 is not there at 11. pick best player available. rd 2 or 3 find qb for future. thill17 is alright for now. I don't see him winning sb. maybe he can lead team to make wildcard playoff every blue moon. I also feel roster need be upgrade as well. there going be lot pressure on thill17 in 2018....

Last edited:
dolphins need try get one of them top 6 qb in 2018 draft. if first 4 is not there at 11. pick best player available. rd 2 or 3 find qb for future. thill17 is alright for now. I don't see him winning sb. maybe he can lead team to make wildcard playoff every blue moon. I also feel roster need be upgrade as well. there going be lot pressure on thill17 in 2018....

Sometimes, it just doesn't work out. We should be prepared for that. They're not in a desperate enough situation to force the issue and give up multiple drafts to move up and get one of the top four QBs, and I don't know that either Jackson or Rudolph are good enough to justify the move up from 42 to the mid-to-late 1st round to make sure you get one of them.

I think they could be conspicuously silent on Kyle Lauletta, who is right over the plate for an Adam Gase.

Sometimes, it just doesn't work out. We should be prepared for that. They're not in a desperate enough situation to force the issue and give up multiple drafts to move up and get one of the top four QBs, and I don't know that either Jackson or Rudolph are good enough to justify the move up from 42 to the mid-to-late 1st round to make sure you get one of them.

I think they could be conspicuously silent on Kyle Lauletta, who is right over the plate for an Adam Gase.
I have never seen dolphins coaching staff develop qb yet. so I think it importance to get 1st rd qb that need minor developing for dolphins. plus coaches doesn't stick around long in Miami as well

I don't want put it all on thill17. the team need do it part as well.

I lost respect for the big O last year during trading camp. Omar Kelly came on his show to talk about camp and this guy didn't even know who Vincent Taylor or Godchaux were. Also didn't remember or didn't know the other day that we have no 5th rnd pick. Lazy

I will say for those that aren't familiar, C.K. and Boomer are both excellent and as well prepared as anyone you'll see out there. Go give these guys a listen and you'll come away with some great information and insights. Like the man said, old school Finheaven. When it comes to the draft these guys are amongst the best around.

Back
Top Bottom