Dolphinstalk.com Podcast With "the Big O" Orlando Alzugaray From Wqam And Siriusxm Radio | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphinstalk.com Podcast With "the Big O" Orlando Alzugaray From Wqam And Siriusxm Radio

Not since the great Jim Mandich passed away. He bled aqua and orange, but he knew what he was talking about.
Mandich was the greatest fan and talk show host for this team. That said, Joe will call out poor play...Not in the same way mad dog used to (man he had some good lines) but hes not slopping on the dolphins' collective junk...

Also been a lebatard listener since 2005, but I imagine the typical finheaven poster isn't a fan[/QUOTE]

You must mean the many intellectually challenged knuckle draggers we have here

I hate Big O. I listen to his show on podcast when I get desperate for Dolphins talk. He gets an opinion and doesn’t listen to anyone else’s. Not only with callers but with guests he has on. Then he goes on rants about music from the 80s for 5-10 minutes. Does anyone enjoy listening to this guy?

The Joe Rose show is a homer show. Does Miami have a good radio show?

He's obnoxious and talks over callers and guests constantly. Magically, he knows how to shut up when certain professional players are on the show lol. He gets good info on the draft, so I tune in sometimes to get my fix.

http://www.dolphinstalk.com/2018/04/dt-daily-for-friday-april-13th-kenny.html

We just released Friday's show. We talk about Kenny Vaccaro news and if he is a fit for Miami. We go over the Landry contract details and if Miami did the right thing by trading him with the news of what Cleveland will be paying him. Plus myself and Tom do a complete first round Mock Draft of every pick. We split up the teams and do a first round mock.

When callers try to talk and Big O cuts them off, he has an attitude about it. Sometimes he'll say something condescending like, "This is MY show with MY name on it. When you get your own show, then you can talk all you want." I can see it doesn't matter if it's his show or not. Talk about someone who loves to hear themselves speak.

@MikeO he obviously has no respect for your platform. It annoys me to hear someone get trampled over, and I could sense your frustration (especially when O was rambling, thinking you said it wasn't Rick Speilman even though you were simply agreeing with him). From his first words on YOUR podcast, he goes on and on for 5 minutes straight. You ask a question and he goes on for another 3 minutes. I've listened to some of your other podcasts, but I can't do this one. The guy is full of himself.

Just my $0.02. I appreciate your coverage. Keep doing what you're doing, but I figured you'd want some feedback. I'm sure others who listen to your podcasts feel the same way.

When callers try to talk and Big O cuts them off, he has an attitude about it. Sometimes he'll say something condescending like, "This is MY show with MY name on it. When you get your own show, then you can talk all you want." I can see it doesn't matter if it's his show or not. Talk about someone who loves to hear themselves speak.

@MikeO he obviously has no respect for your platform. It annoys me to hear someone get trampled over, and I could sense your frustration (especially when O was rambling, thinking you said it wasn't Rick Speilman even though you were simply agreeing with him). From his first words on YOUR podcast, he goes on and on for 5 minutes straight. You ask a question and he goes on for another 3 minutes. I've listened to some of your other podcasts, but I can't do this one. The guy is full of himself.

Just my $0.02. I appreciate your coverage. Keep doing what you're doing, but I figured you'd want some feedback. I'm sure others who listen to your podcasts feel the same way.
I wasn't interviewing him, Tom was from our website.

Thanks for supporting our site and show

Back
Top Bottom