Don't be surprised if | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't be surprised if

Lee has potential but Saban was more impressde with Sesay and Holmes on of them will be the no.2 TE. IMO McMike will make the Pro Bowl.

kpcane said:
Don't you guys believe in Running Backs??? We have 2 phenomenal ones!

We have one RB highly rated just out of college with TONS of potential...

And one more than likely washed up, out of shape, pot smoking, suspened RB who IF he really does come back....will be suspended for 4 games due to substance abuse. Hopefully that'll be enough time to get himself back as close to football shape as possible.

I don't see where we have anything, but a lot of hope for the RB position this year.

FinzManiac said:

And one more than likely washed up, out of shape, pot smoking, suspened RB who IF he really does come back....will be suspended for 4 games due to substance abuse. Hopefully that'll be enough time to get himself back as close to football shape as possible.

I don't see where we have anything, but a lot of hope for the RB position this year.

Glass half empty, huh?

BenchFiedler said:
Don't be susprised if Donald Lee makes it to the Pro-Bowl..

Facts: Does anyone remember his game against the Colts when Griese was the QB..He made several acrobatic catches...

Facts 2: He will play in a 2-tight end set with McMike and the best defender will be on McMike which will leave Donald Lee with a fourth stringer to defend him, remember Chambers, Booker, and Boston allready have the best corners defending them...That gives the edge to Donald Lee and he may end up cathing more balls than McMike.

The Down-low: In practice, he was very impressive because there are too many players to defend and Madison was on Chambers, Daniels was on Booker, Howard was on Boston, Edwards on Thompson and kind of did an excellent job..a linebacker was on McMike (Seau, Spragan), another linebacker was on Lee (this formation was empty backfield--No Ronnie Brown)..This is an instant mismatch..He caught more balls than most of them and got open most often...Too many people to defend.....

I will not provide any link to my down-low ..It's your choice to believe it or not..But All I can say is that offense is scary and defenses will have a hard time defending all of our players. Donald Lee may go to Hawaii..

The only way Donald Lee is going to Hawaii this year is if he is carrying McMike's bags.

FinzManiac said:

Must be one of the people who threw out their ricky jersey and now has to buy a new one:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom