Don't Blame Lucas...Blame N. Turner!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Blame Lucas...Blame N. Turner!!

Dude your stupid. I'm sorry to be harsh, but your train on thought sucks, kinda like this thread, and more like Ray Lucas. Buffalo's pass defense sucks also. Ward and McKnight are both Starter Quality WRs. Lucas should have been more prepared instead of ****y.

Blitz, don't apologize on disagreeing with me, that's what these boards are for! I think Chambers84 is being a little hard on you but I still feel you are wrong. It's just an opinion though.

On 3rd and 2, we should have ran Minor with a quick burst for change of pace. EVERY OC will blow calls now and then but Turner is one of the best and he's proving it week in and week out. To blame him, when we turn it over 6 times, is ABSURD.

Turnovers cost us this game, it's pretty simple really.

I'm not to worried about it though, I think Lucas can right the ship and everything will be fine. I'm pretty bent though that Fiedler got hurt, that could cost us home field which severely hurts our SB chances. But championship teams respond, it will be fun to see how we do. I still have high hopes!

HaHa Ronnie. I only WISH I was in position to take the blame! That would rule. I could see me calling plays......yea baby!!

hey LCP!

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
HaHa Ronnie. I only WISH I was in position to take the blame! That would rule. I could see me calling plays......yea baby!!
no work, took the day off!

if every game was like that angel game last night, i'd be into baseball too!;)

Don't mean to be rude, but if you'd like to talk baseball, would you guys please take this discussion somewhere else??.....

Like maybe "The Lounge"....

Thank you,

BLITZ...:evil:

Oh jeez, I'm kinda gettin the impression here that you are petty. If one baseball comment bothers you then.....TOUGH!!

By the way, this thread should be moved....to the toilet.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Don't mean to be rude, but if you'd like to talk baseball, would you guys please take this discussion somewhere else??.....

Like maybe "The Lounge"....

Thank you,

BLITZ...:evil:
it was a one post deal, since i very rarily see this guy on line, but if you feel it important enough to say something about it, KMA!

Blitz I normally agree with you, but your dead wrong on this one. I believe Norv called the game the same as he always does. The problem was not the plays. For the most part the plays were there all day. Lucas just didn't execute. He missed wide open recievers all day. Ricky still carried something like 25 times which is about normal. Lucas waited way too long and lost the window when recievers were open and through to them late after the coverage caught up. And like I said how many time were there wide open recievers and he through it into their feet?

Norv called a great game. Lucas just got twisted up in the head and blew it.

Lets hope for better.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Blitz I normally agree with you, but your dead wrong on this one. I believe Norv called the game the same as he always does. The problem was not the plays. For the most part the plays were there all day. Lucas just didn't execute. He missed wide open recievers all day. Ricky still carried something like 25 times which is about normal. Lucas waited way too long and lost the window when recievers were open and through to them late after the coverage caught up. And like I said how many time were there wide open recievers and he through it into their feet?

Norv called a great game. Lucas just got twisted up in the head and blew it.

Lets hope for better.
or threw over their head!:yell:

NORV SAYS....................

from today's sentinel..........................

As the game went on, Buffalo went to an eight-man front on second-and-2, second-and-3 situations and we got nothing," Turner said. "They were demanding we throw. And we had guys open."

W-i-d-e open, many times, which was surprising considering top receivers Chris Chambers and Oronde Gadsden missed the game. Most times, Lucas missed the receivers. Four times, he hit the other team -- and Buffalo defenders dropped two others.

MY PROBLEM WITH NORV/WANNY: what a great time to see what sage rossenfels had and to get him some game! we missed a golden opportunity here. i mean, towards the end of the third quarter, it was obvious ray was rattled and going nowhere. sage should have been put in. don't we want to know if he can play? practice and pre season don't tell a whole lot. we gave up a draft pic for this guy for what, a prop on the sidline? how we ever gonna know if he doesn't play?

ray was killer in pre season. in practices, the guy by all accounts is the man. so i do not blame norv for his game plan. he is dying to work more passing into his offense. he thought ray was the guy, but it obviously isn't pre season or practice.

so my only problem is them not trying out sage. he has had a little over two months in the system and the coaches have raved since pre season at how well and how fast he picked everything up in such a short time. well, two months later he should have been ready.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE HERE, RAY [SUCK AZZ] LUCAS COST US THIS GAME!!!

It's not only that Lucas threw the int's. It's why. He lost his composure, which is a big difference from Jay. He better get his head on straight soon or you'll see a more "Sagacious" change at qb.

Back
Top Bottom