Don't Blame Lucas...Blame N. Turner!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Blame Lucas...Blame N. Turner!!

Re: NORV SAYS....................

Originally posted by clayton83
from today's sentinel..........................

As the game went on, Buffalo went to an eight-man front on second-and-2, second-and-3 situations and we got nothing," Turner said. "They were demanding we throw. And we had guys open."

W-i-d-e open, many times, which was surprising considering top receivers Chris Chambers and Oronde Gadsden missed the game. Most times, Lucas missed the receivers. Four times, he hit the other team -- and Buffalo defenders dropped two others.

MY PROBLEM WITH NORV/WANNY: what a great time to see what sage rossenfels had and to get him some game! we missed a golden oportunity here. i mean, towards the end of the third quarter, it was obvious ray was rattled and going nowhere. sage should have been put in. don't we want to know if he can play? practicea nd pre season don't tell a whole lot. we gave up a draft pic for this guy for what, a prop on the sidline? how we ever gonna know if he doesn't play?

ray was killer in pre season. in practices, the guy by alkl accounts is the man. so i do not blame norv for his game plan. he is dying to work more passing into his offense. he thought ray was the guy, but it obviously isn't pre season or practice.

so my only problem is them not trying out sage. he has had a little over two months in the system and the coaches have raved since pre season at how well and how fast he picked everything up in such a short time. well, two months later he should have been ready.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE HERE, RAY [SUCK AZZ] LUCAS COST US THIS GAME!!!
:up:

Back
Top Bottom