Don't blame Tanny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't blame Tanny

bcfinfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The poor guys got nothing to work with right now. No qb would look good with this motley crew. Earlier in the season when the team was playing a little better he played a lot better. I'm not saying he's gonna be a great qb but lets just give him a chance. Unfortunately by the time they get some players in here that can help it might be too late for him.

The poor guys got nothing to work with right now. No qb would look good with this motley crew. Earlier in the season when the team was playing a little better he played a lot better. I'm not saying he's gonna be a great qb but lets just give him a chance. Unfortunately by the time they get some players in here that can help it might be too late for him.

When you overthrow wide open receivers and miss Clay on the way to a touchdown, you cannot say he has nothing to work with. Tannehill deserves and should receive 50% of the blame. There are many problems starting with both of our offensive guards, but Tannehill should not get a pass.

Yep, while I agree that Tannehill doesn't have much to work with neither did Henne. I remember these exact same threads popping up. I'm not comparing Henne and Tanne talent wise, just saying that the majority of posters on this site desperately want a franchise QB so they crown them WAY too early. I'm willing to be patient with Tannehill for a total of three seasons, only then can he reasonably be judged one way or the other.

Yep, while I agree that Tannehill doesn't have much to work with neither did Henne. I remember these exact same threads popping up. I'm not comparing Henne and Tanne talent wise, just saying that the majority of posters on this site desperately want a franchise QB so they crown them WAY too early. I'm willing to be patient with Tannehill for a total of three seasons, only then can he reasonably be judged one way or the other.

well, at least youre taking the long-view approach with Tanne's development. All I can say is that I see potential in Tanne that I never saw in Henne regardless of length of service. Tanne had a 400yd game a handful of games into his pro career with **** at WR. Henne also only has one 400yd game, which he did in his 4th season (30+ games into his career) and he had Brandon Marshall when he did that. Henne has never thrown for 3 TD's in a game, neither has Tanne, but we have to give him time.

Well I sure won't, because then how could I have any hope in the team's future?

Let the excuse making commense.....

Tanny is showing warning signs of being a bust and the "its everyone elses fault but him" brigade is out in full force.

If he busts the good news is we will be prime position to take another stab at a would Franchise QB.

Rinse and repeat till you find your guy.

let the excuse making commense..... Tanny is showing warning signs of being a bust and the "its every. elses fault but him" brigade is out in full force.

If he busts the good news is we will be prime position to take another stab at a would Franchise QB.

Rinse and repeat till you find your guy.

The way this team is heading, we will finish with 6, maybe 7, wins. How is that going to be prime position to draft -yet another- "franchise" QB?

The problem, as I see it, with this team is the horrible drafts from 5 years of Jeff dIreland and the draft position. When you're mediocre each year and end up drafting in the 8-15 range, chances are you're not going to have a franchise caliber QB available to you when your turn comes up. When you add the fact that we have a buffoon making talent evaluations and selections, it compounds the problem.

Beating_A_Dead_Horse-1.gif

I think he's going to have a few more games like the one in Indianapolis/Arizona. He's going to look good but he's not going to get help to finish it.

This is ridiculous.

You mean to say, earlier in the season WHEN HE PLAYED BETTER the TEAM PLAYED BETTER.

He deserves plenty of the blame. There is plenty of it to go around for sure. But, plenty of it is on him. Get real man. Dont start this nonsense again. Dont throw the entire team under the bus just to protect him from well deserved criticism.

This is ridiculous.

You mean to say, earlier in the season WHEN HE PLAYED BETTER the TEAM PLAYED BETTER.

He deserves plenty of the blame. There is plenty of it to go around for sure. But, plenty of it is on him. Get real man. Dont start this nonsense again. Dont throw the entire team under the bus just to protect him from well deserved criticism.

True, but you can't just look at things in a vacuum either. There is a correlation with the way the rest of the team plays and how that affects his play. It works both ways.

"The QB is the lone position where you can say if he plays better, the team wins"... that's just not true.

True, but you can't just look at things in a vacuum either. There is a correlation with the way the rest of the team plays and how that affects his play. It works both ways.

"The QB is the lone position where you can say if he plays better, the team wins"... that's just not true.

The first part is true. No ****.

The 2nd part youre taking **** completely out of context. Dont start that ****.

I swear Im staying out of these Tannehill threads that arent get real threads. Im not going through this **** again. I can see now Gonzo will be about the only poster Im going to be able to converse about Tannehill with.

The first part is true. No ****.

The 2nd part youre taking **** completely out of context. Dont start that ****.

I swear Im staying out of these Tannehill threads that arent get real threads. Im not going through this **** again. I can see now Gonzo will be about the only poster Im going to be able to converse about Tannehill with.

They aren't "get real" threads according to you. You're getting yourself worked up because you want people to see things the way you see them.

Tannehill has played like **** the last couple of weeks. We both agree to this. What we don't agree with is why he has played like ****.

The only beef i have with tanne is him not elevating his game when it matters, if he can fix that he can become good. But if he cant get it done on the big stage, its time to get a new QB

The only beef i have with tanne is him not elevating his game when it matters, if he can fix that he can become good. But if he cant get it done on the big stage, its time to get a new QB
That's my main problem with him too. I just don't know if that's something he can learn.

Back
Top Bottom