Don't blame Tanny | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't blame Tanny

This is ridiculous.

You mean to say, earlier in the season WHEN HE PLAYED BETTER the TEAM PLAYED BETTER.

He deserves plenty of the blame. There is plenty of it to go around for sure. But, plenty of it is on him. Get real man. Dont start this nonsense again. Dont throw the entire team under the bus just to protect him from well deserved criticism.

In all seriousness, is it okay to throw the entire offense, including Tannehill, under the bus? Because quite frankly, that entire unit just is not good enough right now, and I am definitely including Ryan Tannehill as part of that.

The first part is true. No ****.

The 2nd part youre taking **** completely out of context. Dont start that ****.

I swear Im staying out of these Tannehill threads that arent get real threads. Im not going through this **** again. I can see now Gonzo will be about the only poster Im going to be able to converse about Tannehill with.

There are plenty of posters that "get real" as you say. The ones that should be told that are the ones who already say things like "bust" or draft a new franchise qb...after less than ONE SEASON????

And if the oline plays better RT probably plays better as well, but, that being said, RT has to get better. I think both who "fairly" critizise RT and those who "fairly" critizise the rest of the team have valid points. And it does work both ways ( better qb play = better team play and vice-versa), so again both are valid opinions. I think most can agree on one thing...the ENTIRE team, from Philbin down to the water boy must coach/play better these next three games, than they have the last three games, or we may see a whole new kind of ugly!

It's a damn shame that both of our starting WRs have 2 ****ing TDs between them.

Oh one thing I noticed is Rishard Matthews actually looked pretty good against the bills. Got ope twice and if not interfered may have scored on that fly route.

Then please explain why Brandon Weeden who has about the same talent as Tannehill around him and a new offense he is still learning is out playing Tannehill. I think Tannehill is a loser and so far his track record bears it out.

Then please explain why Brandon Weeden who has about the same talent as Tannehill around him and a new offense he is still learning is out playing Tannehill. I think Tannehill is a loser and so far his track record bears it out.

By outplaying him do you mean 12 picks and a 67 QBR. Clueless bull**** as usual

By outplaying him do you mean 12 picks and a 67 QBR. Clueless bull**** as usual
Weeden IS outplaying Tannehill. Yes he has 1 more Int than Tannehill but he also has 5 more TD passes. So evidentley I have much more of a clue than you do.

You don't think a 29 year old should be more NFL ready than tannehill ?

Yep, while I agree that Tannehill doesn't have much to work with neither did Henne. I remember these exact same threads popping up. I'm not comparing Henne and Tanne talent wise, just saying that the majority of posters on this site desperately want a franchise QB so they crown them WAY too early. I'm willing to be patient with Tannehill for a total of three seasons, only then can he reasonably be judged one way or the other.

Ummmm....Henne had Brandon Marshall. Tannehill doesn't.

Class dismissed.

I just don't want fin fans to start sounding like Jet fans when defending Sanchez. Let Tannehill earn the label franchise qb. At this point, he has not done that and should be still "under evaluation" because he is just that. No more, no less.

Weeden IS outplaying Tannehill. Yes he has 1 more Int than Tannehill but he also has 5 more TD passes. So evidentley I have much more of a clue than you do.

Doubt it considering you though Moore moved the offense so much better in the Jets games when he didn't.

I'm just not sold on Tannehill yet. He is a rookie, but I won't be buying a jersey until he can prove that he will be here for years to come while playing at a high level ala Luck or Griffin.

I'm just not sold on Tannehill yet. He is a rookie, but I won't be buying a jersey until he can prove that he will be here for years to come while playing at a high level ala Luck or Griffin.

Agreed

Too early to say Luck or RGIII are going to amount to anything. Give it another year and get back to me.

I just don't want fin fans to start sounding like Jet fans when defending Sanchez. Let Tannehill earn the label franchise qb. At this point, he has not done that and should be still "under evaluation" because he is just that. No more, no less.
I always felt that Ireland didn't really want to draft RT but was forced to do so by public opinion. I was not thrilled with the pick at the time but I was pleasantly surprised when RT played well. Now of course, he has not looked as good. Time will tell, and I hope he turns out to be a good one, but he has only really looked good in a few games, and poor in a few games. My opinion is that we may not really know until next year what we have in him.

Back
Top Bottom