Don't blame wade smith for this loss!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't blame wade smith for this loss!!!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just kidding, go nuts!!!

nuts-1.gif

yea the picture was the best choice when i looked with the image search on google, there were other alternatives, including people getting teabagged with nuts, im glad i chose this one thankfully

I think he's a friggen eunuch. That stupid b!tch. He should get beaten down publicly for that showing. DAMN.
Wanny is working his personnel magic again.

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
Actually, I blame the defense for the loss.

Yeah, especially Buckley... You know since he gave us our last chance to come back and win but our pathetic O line could not provide enough pass protection or running protection to give Greise at least a chance to seal the win, damn that defense!!!

:fire:

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Just kidding, go nuts!!!

nuts-1.gif

LOL..Very funny.. Wade Smith was exposed today..I hope Wannstedt corrects the problem fast..

I thought the defense played o.k., but their tackling was terrible. I'd like to hear how many missed tackles we had today. One play that stands out was on that long Colts drive, it was something line 3rd and 16 and they throw a screen pass. Two fins, one I think was Surtain, were both faked out of their boots and only tried to get their arms on the runner. He got the first..
The dolphins tackled like high schoolers today..

Originally posted by 54zach54

Yeah, especially Buckley... You know since he gave us our last chance to come back and win but our pathetic O line could not provide enough pass protection or running protection to give Greise at least a chance to seal the win, damn that defense!!!

the offensive line did protect well enough for two touchdowns and a field goal. If you just want to point out the good.

Originally posted by 54zach54
Yeah, especially Buckley... You know since he gave us our last chance to come back and win.....

Don't forget the drive before that where T-Buck stripped Marvin Harrison (who hadn't fumbled in something like 324 catches...which is like 3 years), setting up the FG to pull us within six.

The D had it's struggles. But when it came down to it, they manned up and gave this game to the offense.

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Just kidding, go nuts!!!

nuts-1.gif

I don't blame him, because he's a rookie, but it was mainly his fault. This is all a part of learning how to play LT in the NFL.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
Actually, I blame the defense for the loss.

WTH!

They caused a fumble, and an INT on the TWO last meaningful drives they were on the field. They put this offense in perfect position to win this game.

This is the Colts, not the Chargers. You cannot ask for a better performance from any D any where!

That's so unfair!

Oliver...

Can we trade Fiedler and his wonderful winning percentage for a LT?

Why Ricky was not chipping Freley every passing play or Smith blocking him wide w/help from Nails is beyond me. No matter how you look at the blocking lost this game since as mediocre as the D played they gave the team a chance to win in the end; and a hell of a chance on as clutch a play on D by T Buck as you will ever see following Freeman's strip of Harrison. Griese is not nearly as good as Jay at escaping pressure, but he is a better thrower when given the time. Unfortunately, the OL and coaches did not realize this even though Smith was beaten sooo often it was like watching Joe Jacoby ag LT

Back
Top Bottom