Don't blame wade smith for this loss!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't blame wade smith for this loss!!!

Originally posted by dolphan39
Unfortunately, the OL and coaches did not realize this even though Smith was beaten sooo often it was like watching Joe Jacoby ag LT

That's why I blame Wannstedt..He obviously saw Wade getting killed in the first half and he should have double teamed that SOB the rest of the game....

Originally posted by dolphan39
Why Ricky was not chipping Freley every passing play or Smith blocking him wide w/help from Nails is beyond me. No matter how you look at the blocking lost this game since as mediocre as the D played they gave the team a chance to win in the end; and a hell of a chance on as clutch a play on D by T Buck as you will ever see following Freeman's strip of Harrison. Griese is not nearly as good as Jay at escaping pressure, but he is a better thrower when given the time. Unfortunately, the OL and coaches did not realize this even though Smith was beaten sooo often it was like watching Joe Jacoby ag LT

Ricky is the main reason that Freeley was able to get the last sack. Wade Smith had good position and Ricky came to help and hit Wade off balanced which caused Freeley to get at Griese for the fumble.

They were bringing help for Wade since the 1st sack that was almost a sack. Wade's play today really limited what this offense was able to attempt to do.

Oliver...

Originally posted by BATMAN

That's why I blame Wannstedt..He obviously saw Wade getting killed in the first half and he should have double teamed that SOB the rest of the game....

HE DID!

So find something else to blame on Wanny. It shouldn't be too hard for you to do!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom