Don't count out cutler!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't count out cutler!!

dolfan3431

Wanna hit?
Reaction score
i don't really think New York really wants him. I believe they are trying to trade down. And if they are really that bad they can get Quinn next year with there first overall pick. Arizona and detroit will turn to free agency. And saban may not want brees he may want to draft and mold his own man

There is NOOOO way we come out of Free agency without a QB. Jay Cutler even we drafted him should not start this year. No QB in this draft is ready to come in and start. However I think Leinart will come and start for New Orleans. we will get a QB in free agency, But I am not saying it will be Brees or Culepepper. We will get someone tho.

I think there is a 10% chance that Cutler falls to us.
Titans want him, Jets want him and you can't count out Detriot or Arizona getting him either.

Dolfan2788 said:
Titans want him, Jets want him and you can't count out Detriot or Arizona getting him either.
Nor the Raiders.

Guys, stop dreaming. Remember last year? Aaron Rodgers was suppose to be the number 1 QB in the draft, then he didn't feel like showing up to the combines but Alex Smith did and Alex "Wow'd" the scouts?

Well, that is exactly what is happening at this very moment.

Vince Young scored a 6 on the wonderlic test, Matt Leinart is the most polished QB, Jay Cutler is impressing everyone in the combines.

I say we have a better chance at grabbing Vince Young, though I rather not have him. Rather have a proven pro bowl caliber QB (Drew Brees) over an unproven rookie.

Matt and Jay will be the first 2 QB's drafted in 2006.

Vertical Limit said:
Nor the Raiders.

Guys, stop dreaming. Remember last year? Aaron Rodgers was suppose to be the number 1 QB in the draft, then he didn't feel like showing up to the combines but Alex Smith did and Alex "Wow'd" the scouts?

Well, that is exactly what is happening at this very moment.

Vince Young scored a 6 on the wonderlic test, Matt Leinart is the most polished QB, Jay Cutler is impressing everyone in the combines.

I say we have a better chance at grabbing Vince Young, though I rather not have him. Rather have a proven pro bowl caliber QB (Drew Brees) over an unproven rookie.

Matt and Jay will be the first 2 QB's drafted in 2006.

Alex Smith nor Aaron Rodgers competed at the combines last year. The both just did interviews. Aaron Rodgers actually participated in more scouting events than Smith.

I dont know where you got Vince Young got a 6 on the wonderlic, I have to look that up..

Jnaledu3 said:
Alex Smith nor Aaron Rodgers competed at the combines last year. The both just did interviews.
They both ran the 40 there, I definitely remember that. I don't think either of them threw until their personal work-outs.

dolfan3431 said:
i don't really think New York really wants him. I believe they are trying to trade down. And if they are really that bad they can get Quinn next year with there first overall pick. Arizona and detroit will turn to free agency. And saban may not want brees he may want to draft and mold his own man

I was never worried about the Jets in the first place, he'll be a Titan IMO.

dolfan3431 said:

I hope youre right and i hope this hype dies down simply because i want Cutler here but it doesnt seem that way. Im thinking It'll be a little like the David Carr/Joey Harrington thing....where one guy won more and the other was more productive...that with Young thrown in there. I think Cutler will be gone by 10 but not before. The only way we get him is to trade up...and as bad as i want that to happen saban wont do it.

dolfan3431 said:

Yeah right!!!! That's crazy. Saban and his people have probably already been talking about Brees to his agents when they talk to them about Couch (yes it's probably tampering, but they are human beings, and it's very likely that that has happened). Saban wants to win NOW. He doesn't want to lose now to build for the future. He wants to win NOW while building for the future at the same time (acquire Brees and draft a QB prospect late).

Dolfan2788 said:

I think there is a 0% chance we get Cutler.

Actually, I'm thinking that if anyone wants Cutler they may have toi trade to the #1 spot to get him. Shefter just said on NFL Network that Sean Payton (the Saints coach) thinks Cutler is going to be the next Brett Favre.

I'm thinking Cutler does'nt fall past #2.

unifiedtheory said:
I think there is a 0% chance we get Cutler.

Actually, I'm thinking that if anyone wants Cutler they may have toi trade to the #1 spot to get him. Shefter just said on NFL Network that Sean Payton (the Saints coach) thinks Cutler is going to be the next Brett Favre.

I'm thinking Cutler does'nt fall past #2.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. I was just saying in another thread that I don't see him falling past #3 at the worst, very possibly #2.

SpeedRush99 said:
Wouldn't surprise me at all. I was just saying in another thread that I don't see him falling past #3 at the worst, very possibly #2.

yeah, I see this happening

Which I can live with, I've pretty much given up hope of the Fins getting him, but sure as hell don't wanna see him in a Jets uniform.

Back
Top Bottom