Don't count out cutler!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't count out cutler!!

unifiedtheory said:
I think there is a 0% chance we get Cutler.

Actually, I'm thinking that if anyone wants Cutler they may have toi trade to the #1 spot to get him. Shefter just said on NFL Network that Sean Payton (the Saints coach) thinks Cutler is going to be the next Brett Favre.

I'm thinking Cutler does'nt fall past #2.

what he said.

SpeedRush99 said:
Which I can live with, I've pretty much given up hope of the Fins getting him, but sure as hell don't wanna see him in a Jets uniform.

I totally agree Speed. I'd hate to play him twice a year. But these first few years I guess I wouldn't mind since he won't have much of a team around him

Eshlemon said:
Doesn't appear Cutler is being considered by Titans. Adam Schein spoke with GM Floyd Reese of the Titans and apparantley wants Leinart then Young. And told Schein a definate "no" when asked about Cutler as pick for the Titans.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5356890

I don't know how much stock you can put in that though. Fisher & Chow coached him at the Senior Bowl & came away really impressed. Unless Reese doesn't plan on Chow being around much longer then he's better served going with Leinart or Cutler.

SMadison29 said:
I don't know how much stock you can put in that though. Fisher & Chow coached him at the Senior Bowl & came away really impressed. Unless Reese doesn't plan on Chow being around much longer then he's better served going with Leinart or Cutler.

Wouldn't be surprised if Chow is head coach somewhere in 2007 and the team doesn't consider him a longterm part of organization (like Linehan with us). Fisher & Chow may have been impressed with Cutler a month ago, but the GM's statements are from a couple days ago. Fisher-Reese relationship is solid and in my opionion, if there was any question over Cutler/Young don't think Reese would have answered a definate "no" regarding the Titans interest in Cutler.

Eshlemon said:
Wouldn't be surprised if Chow is head coach somewhere in 2007 and the team doesn't consider him a longterm part of organization (like Linehan with us). Fisher & Chow may have been impressed with Cutler a month ago, but the GM's statements are from a couple days ago. Fisher-Reese relationship is solid and in my opionion, if there was any question over Cutler/Young don't think Reese would have answered a definate "no" regarding the Titans interest in Cutler.

Why not? Its well known that the Jets like Cutler. If the Jets think the Titans aren't interested there would be no need to trade up and get Cutler.

yes cutler has exceeded all our expectations....you see my sig? it would take nothin short of a miracle to get him in the organization....all the hype was right and he proved it at the senior bowl workouts and now at the combine...Jay Cut is out of out league....

now for Alex22 there is a very strong chance that Mr. Young falls right to us

PhinSoldia said:
yes cutler has exceeded all our expectations...

Speak for yourself :wink: I've been saying for months he was top dog. :tongue:

Eshlemon said:
Doesn't appear Cutler is being considered by Titans. Adam Schein spoke with GM Floyd Reese of the Titans and apparantley wants Leinart then Young. And told Schein a definate "no" when asked about Cutler as pick for the Titans.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5356890
teams don't give away their draft strategy 2 months before the draft. saying they flatout won't draft a player they could potentially be looking at would be dumb. it's just a smokescreen.

SpeedRush99 said:
Which I can live with, I've pretty much given up hope of the Fins getting him, but sure as hell don't wanna see him in a Jets uniform.

No kidding Speed, anywhere but the Jets, I like him to much as a player to have to stomach that.

SpeedRush99 said:
Speak for yourself :wink: I've been saying for months he was top dog. :tongue:

Yep, and I remember arguing with most of this board that he was a sure fire first rounder and a great pick at 16 when most thought he was a second rounder at best.

BlueFin said:
No kidding Speed, anywhere but the Jets, I like him to much as a player to have to stomach that.

Yeah I hear ya.

BlueFin said:
Yep, and I remember arguing with most of this board that he was a sure fire first rounder and a great pick at 16 when most thought he was a second rounder at best.

Some people just know talent when they see it. :wink:

SpeedRush99 said:
Why not? Its well known that the Jets like Cutler. If the Jets think the Titans aren't interested there would be no need to trade up and get Cutler.

Because basing anything currently beyond what GM Reese stated is pure speculation. Yes, the reporter could be lying and hope Reese calls his butt on it and the guy gets fired. Yes, Reese could be lying about showing interest in Cutler to keep Jets from trading ahead of the Titans. The Jets interest in trading up may be because they believe Titans are lying, or scared someone else is going to trade ahead of them, or are just stupid. And so on, and so on, and so on....ain't the offseason fun!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom