Don't Judge a Book by its cover!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Judge a Book by its cover!!!

kastofsna120 said:
lol, any scout that can say rivers was better suited for the NFL than eli manning should be fired immediately. there's nothing he does that's better than manning, period. and roethlisberger is better than both of them

I remeber some people saying that Rivers was the most ready to step in right away and play. I never heard anyone say he was the best qb in the draft though.

I remeber some people saying that Rivers was the most ready to step in right away and play. I never heard anyone say he was the best qb in the draft though.

I don't think many did. Or Big ben, for that matter. But many thought his skillset would translate the best quickly.

A lot of scouts put Eli, Ben and Philip as "pick 'em".

I would still rather have Big Ben or Rivers over Eli. I'm sure some of that is that I dislike him personally, but he also doesn't excite me as a player. He isn't his brother. i certainly wouldn't have paid what the Giants did.

I can't believe I somewhat agree on some things with the Leinart Lover, but then again I don't Leinart for some of the same reasons.

- Leinart's accuracy is completely due to his receivers. Go back to the bowl game last year and look at his passes. All of them were his receivers making big plays.

Jaj said:
- Leinart's accuracy is completely due to his receivers.
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom