Don't Take This The Wrong Way!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Take This The Wrong Way!!

Originally posted by wileydawg [/i]
Even if the Phins lose on MNF, they can still back in

We are tired of seeing the Phins back in, we want them to knock the f****** door down, trash the place and dive out of the back window holding the Lombardi trophy!!!!!

Indy will still have something to play for next week, as they are looking to get better positioning in the playoffs, and if the Broncos dont have portis, they are flat out of luck, cause Indy is playing some great football right now, I have a feeling that this is the year where Peyton finally wins a football game in the playoffs (if Miami isnt in it ;) )

The Fins have a tough road ahead of themselves...Eagles, Bills, Jets...these are all tough games...I'd be happy to see them win three in a row...but it will be extremely tough.

Hey, they put themselves in this position...see I knew that the Texans loss and Pats loss both at home would come back to haunt them!!!

It would be nice being 10-3 right now...wouldn't it be???

Go Fins!!!

It would also be nice that for every dollar I have would be worth $100,00.00 also but unfortunately...........
They have to win out not only for the wild card but mentally to show this team can a) win when it counts and b) win when it counts!!

I agree but this is what would worry me...if we do win out...which is what I really want to happen...then their might be a chance that Wanny stays...and I don't want that!!! The only way that I would want Wanny as coach would be if they won the Superbowl this season and...that's highly unlikely!!!

Go Fins!!!

I agree with (1) not the other. I don't care if Wanny got us to the Superbowl, I still feel we need a new coach.
The problem with making the playoffs is that big Wayne H might keep Wanny around to finish his contract. But I can't root for Miami to lose even if we would draft #1 next year, I just can't do it. Yet it seems to be a consulation if they do lose to ease the pain by thinking of now what do we get for enduring another year of this.

True T-Bone...that's how I'm approaching the rest of the season...I never root for the Fins to lose...never....but if they do...at least Wanny's days may be coming to an end much sooner than expected!!!

But are you trying to tell me that you still would want another HC if Wanny got us to the Superbowl this season??? I think he's gotta go and I highly doubt that the Fins will go to the Superbowl...so I guess he's probably gone anyway!!!

Let's Go Fins!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom