Don't throw Daunte under the bus quite yet... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't throw Daunte under the bus quite yet...

Dude people wanted Daunte out of here after that game against Pittsburgh. (Where he was the reason we even had a shot late in that game.) Four games for most Dolphins' fans is an eternitity and most will throw a guy out after that. They just don't get it and don't realize that he is our quarterback.

no we get it and it disgusts us. as someone else said, we have to draft a QB eventually, and why not this year with a great crop of QBs?

no we get it and it disgusts us. as someone else said, we have to draft a QB eventually, and why not this year with a great crop of QBs?

The only QB worth drafting in the first round is Russell. Who eles do you want with that 9th pick that would really be worth it? If he doesn't fall to us, than we aren't taking one there. However, I wouldn't be oppose to a QB in the second round. Maybe a Troy Smith or Brian Brohm.

the only QB worth drafting is russel? You couldnt have said that with a straight face..

Our biggest needs are CB - we need a legit shutdown corner to replace will allen, LB - we need an upgrade over Spragan and a young guy to groom to replace Zach, and WR - we need a speedy guy who can stretch the field and hang onto the ball.

I also think it's imperative that we draft a QB, although not necessarily at #9. In fact, I'd rather not see the #9 pick used on a QB, but I'd like to see us take a chance on a QB in the 4th or 6th rounds and try and find our Tom Brady.

we need to draft a qb. whatever round, we need a qb for the future

Back
Top Bottom