***draft Day Trade*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***draft Day Trade***

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
HYPOTHETICAL:

If you were Nick Saban Would you guys trade your #16 Overall First Round pick and your Fourth Round Pick to Detroit for the #9 Overall Pick and Joey Harrington?

That way the Fins have a chance at getting anyone from Michael Huff or Chad Jackson and a backup QB.

yea i would do that in a heartbeat a chance to move up 7 places in the first round. think of it this way we could trade down from there still pick up a first round pick and a later round pick and still get joey harrington

Of course, but the Lions wouldn't. We wouldn't be able to get the 9th pick alone for our 1st and 4th.

If Detroit agreed that this trade, William Clay Ford himself would beat Matt Millen's *** and then dump his body at the state line. You honestly think Detroit is going to DROP down in the first round and take a 4th rounder, to give us Harringtong and their #9 overall? If you're asking, as a Dolphins fan, would I do this, HELL YES! If i'm Matt Millen, i'm laughing histerically as I hang up the phone. Then again, Matt hasn't exactly proven himself to be executive of the year has he?

I wouldn't. I don't care for Harrington as our backup...even if we move up a little.

dolfreak said:
HYPOTHETICAL:

If you were Nick Saban Would you guys trade your #16 Overall First Round pick and your Fourth Round Pick to Detroit for the #9 Overall Pick and Joey Harrington?

That way the Fins have a chance at getting anyone from Michael Huff or Chad Jackson and a backup QB.
You seriously think Detroit would be that damn stupid?

wow, Ricky Williams shouldn't be the one having to appeal about drug usage.....

Here's a harder one:

If the Texans were willing to give us the first overall pick, David Carr, and Andre Johnson for a 7th round pick and a couple of cases of Old Milwaukee, do you think Oprah would shave her head and change her name to Egon the All Knowing?

Blueprint said:
You seriously think Detroit would be that damn stupid?

wow, Ricky Williams shouldn't be the one having to appeal about drug usage.....

Matt Millen is that stupid.

Back
Top Bottom