***draft Day Trade*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***draft Day Trade***

To answer the question, yes. Will it happen - No, even Millen isn't that big of a meathead....then again the Vikes did "not register a pick" for two striaght years so anything (in theory) could happen.

dolfreak said:
HYPOTHETICAL:

If you were Nick Saban Would you guys trade your #16 Overall First Round pick and your Fourth Round Pick to Detroit for the #9 Overall Pick and Joey Harrington?

That way the Fins have a chance at getting anyone from Michael Huff or Chad Jackson and a backup QB.

9th pick would be waaaaaay too high for Chad Jackson.

I actually don't want us to do this trade, Well first off it wouldn't happen, You would most likely have to give up the 1st, 3rd and 4th, and secondly even if it was just the 1st and 4th, that will leave us with a 1st and a 3rd, mann if u want to build a team, u need more picks not less. I know we are all excited and want to go to the superbowl this year, but we have a very old defense, we need youth, the more picks the better.

I see alot of people like Huff, mark my words when I say Ko Simpson (SEC) will be the best safety to come out of this draft, and he would be my pick if we trade down. That how we need to think, because trading up is out of the question.

Lions are not that dumb to make a trade like that.....hmmmm, on the other hand they might be that dumb....

how about our third and first for harrington and the 9th and throw in a later round pick in 2007 that i could see

sports24/7 said:
Of course, but the Lions wouldn't. We wouldn't be able to get the 9th pick alone for our 1st and 4th.

popularwar said:
AND Harrington.

Actually, it's Harrington that makes the deal work:

Fins
1,000 (1st - 16 overall) + 66 (4th - 114 overall) = 1,066
Lions
1,350 (1st - 9 overall) - 300 (Harrington) = 1050

Perfect.

Back
Top Bottom