Draft Day Warning | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Day Warning

Surferosa >>>> THANK YOU for helping us all understand, i know it's going to happen, we must keep our cool till the end, and have faith in SABAN!

I really think we should seriously consider adrian mcpherson in the later rounds :) He's awesome..better than smith and rodgers

Terror said:

I'm just glad you pointed out another Speilman's jews, McMicheal, which is why we need to keep this guy,,,,even Chambers wasn't on everyone's hot list when we hook him..He was in a running O, so only Speilman saw the value, he gave Dave the 1st and he took the 2nd..who did the better job..??

MDFINFAN said:
I'm just glad you pointed out another Speilman's jews, McMicheal

Yeah Spielman's Jews!!!:roflmao:

I will be putting my faith in Saban. Whatever he does is fine by me; one exception - I want Matt Jones and will cry like a fat kid on a diet if we don't get him.

This rookie doesn't agree!

I don't fully agree. Since 1997, when we selected Yatil Green, only once have I fully agreed with the draft pick. That was Todd Wade in the second round in 2000, who was overwhelmingly the right choice, as he was graded at about 30 in most draft charts. Other times we went with the not-so-obvious picks e.g. Avery, Fletcher (we all wanted Brees, so did Bratz and I think Heckert Junior left for the Eagles because we didn't take Brees), Eddie Moore, James Johnson, Vernon Carey- all our first picks in the draft, all-not-so-obvious, all disasters or at least unproven in the case of Carey. By the way I do not consider Carey an obvious choice- there were loads of red flags on him about his intelligence, Wilfork was easily the right choice.

I think that the obvious pick is often the right one, particularly if the person is highly rated back in February, before late risers on workouts shoot up the charts. Early on I will be very disappointed if we don't take a highly rated player at the appropriate slot.

I dont think the problem is who we pick as much as it is "hurry up and pick I cant take it any more!" ..........kind of thing.

on sat, someone should start a thread just before the draft so everyone can complain and moan and argue together!
i 4 one can't wait untill draft day so i can b itch about who we picked and then look an idiot when he gets selected to a probowl in a few years to come!
:up:

Back
Top Bottom