Draft Order as of 12/11 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Order as of 12/11

DonShula84 said:
Come on Detroit take Quinn you know you want to.

:lol: You want his career to end before it begins?:lol:

Aslong as they have Millen there any QB is doomed.

Majpain said:
:lol: You want his career to end before it begins?:lol:

Aslong as they have Millen there any QB is doomed.

He'll be gone soon. Lions is a much better situation than Oakland, and I hate Oakland so if he goes there I cant really root for him anymore.

I bet if Green Bay had a shot at Quinn, they would draft him. Lot's of Packers fans think that Aaron Rodgers is a bust and won't make it in the NFL.

I think GB might be to far away. I dont see Quinn falling by both Detroit AND Oakland.

I also disagree that oakland is in a better state than detroit. I think they both blow to a big degree. Al Davis and Art Shell is a disaster just as Matt Millen, who, by the way, just HAS to have some kind of blackmail on the Ford family. Mabye pics of them driving toyotas or something. Only logical thing :p

TexanPhinatic said:
I think GB might be to far away. I dont see Quinn falling by both Detroit AND Oakland.

I also disagree that oakland is in a better state than detroit. I think they both blow to a big degree. Al Davis and Art Shell is a disaster just as Matt Millen, who, by the way, just HAS to have some kind of blackmail on the Ford family. Mabye pics of them driving toyotas or something. Only logical thing :p

If that was a reply to my post I argued the other way around. That Detroit is in better shape. If it wasnt meant for me then nevermind :D

DonShula84 said:
If that was a reply to my post I argued the other way around. That Detroit is in better shape. If it wasnt meant for me then nevermind :D

Bah I read it wrong, but I still think they are about equal in suckage atm :D

TexanPhinatic said:
Bah I read it wrong, but I still think they are about equal in suckage atm :D

Yeah, both suck. But if Quinn goes top 10 he's going to a crappy team no matter what. I'd rather him go to a crappy team I can root for over one I hate is the only thing

You can pretty much garuntee hes going to either Det or Oak, but then with their fecked up decision making, who knows :D

As long as we can pull Smith out of this draft things will be good for Miami!

Detroit already annouced that Jon Kitna was going to be there starter next year. I think Brady is going to be a RRAAIIDDEERR!! Not really a bad place for him. They have a RB and some decent WR's. All they need is a oline

Skeet84 said:
Detroit already annouced that Jon Kitna was going to be there starter next year. I think Brady is going to be a RRAAIIDDEERR!! Not really a bad place for him. They have a RB and some decent WR's. All they need is a oline

Starting Kitna next year doesnt meant hey wouldnt draft Quinn. Let Quinn learn behind Kitna for a year like Palmer did would be a smart move by them. And I dont really see Al Davis taking a QB.

Id rather see Quinn go to Detroit....I love Mike Martz I think the guy is an offensive genious. I think he and Roy Williams would be a good QB to WR combo for years to come.

DonShula84 said:
Starting Kitna next year doesnt meant hey wouldnt draft Quinn. Let Quinn learn behind Kitna for a year like Palmer did would be a smart move by them. And I dont really see Al Davis taking a QB.

Ummm they have Josh McNown to back-up Kitna and you don't need three QB's. QB is not there number one need right now. Al Davis will do anything and I could see him drafting the Pepsi machine

Skeet84 said:
Ummm they have Josh McNown to back-up Kitna and you don't need three QB's. QB is not there number one need right now. Al Davis will do anything and I could see him drafting the Pepsi machine

I doubt they think McNown is the future. And Kitna isnt exactly young, or that good. If Kitna and McNown is a settled QB situation then so is Walter and Brooks in Oakland.

Why is everyone on here saying Miami should draft a WR? we drafted Derek Hagan last year in the 3rd round....he was the highest rated WR miami has drafted since Chris Chambers. It would be dumb to get another WR, our WR postion is fine.....its our O-line that needs help

fins2354 said:
Why is everyone on here saying Miami should draft a WR? we drafted Derek Hagan last year in the 3rd round....he was the highest rated WR miami has drafted since Chris Chambers. It would be dumb to get another WR, our WR postion is fine.....its our O-line that needs help

Our WR position is FAR from fine.

Chambers: Never fights for the football. Zero catches today. Too many drops. This guy is far from being a #1 receiver. He just dissappears too often.

Booker: Slower than molasses. Gets hurt almost every game.

Welker: Nice player. Nice heart. Will never be more than a 3rd receiver.

Hagan: I really hope this guy pans out, but it looks like he's got hands of stone. Even if he turns out to be a player, we still need more help at WR.

To sum it up, our WR corps sucks and we need to address this position during the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom