Draft Rumors | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Rumors

Thank god Ray Farmer isn't our GM, that guys has been a disaster so far....

Exactly. If Cleveland trades both this years number one and next years (when better qbs will be available) then he is a fool. Stay puy Cleveland and draft Danny Shelton! Then draft jaelen strong and Bryce petty. Bam. Better than farmer.

Gruden says Mariota should be the #1 player in this Draft so the winds are certainly blowing his way lately.

I would hate to be a GM having to make a QB call on either guy, they both could flop or be terrific.

Winston could stay out of trouble and be the clutch field general we have seen at FSU, OR be a disaster off the field.

Mariota could struggle to adapt to a pro style offense, OR he could be a 6-4 Russell Wilson.

Too much uncertainty to tie your professional reputation(and possibly career)too.

btw....if push came to shove I would take Mariota.

I would gladly make those decisions in exchange for the salary they are getting paid :)

Gruden says Mariota should be the #1 player in this Draft so the winds are certainly blowing his way lately.

I would hate to be a GM having to make a QB call on either guy, they both could flop or be terrific.

Winston could stay out of trouble and be the clutch field general we have seen at FSU, OR be a disaster off the field.

Mariota could struggle to adapt to a pro style offense, OR he could be a 6-4 Russell Wilson.

Too much uncertainty to tie your professional reputation(and possibly career)too.

btw....if push came to shove I would take Mariota.
Highly doubt that. Wilson played in pro style offenses at NC State and Wisconsin...not the spread, high tempo stuff that Oregon runs. Not to mention Wilson had something like 52 starts in his college career. There wasn't much of a learning curve for Wilson when he got to the league. He struggled a bit with the complex defenses and the speed of the game at the NFL level but the NFL offensive playbook came fairly easy to him.

Back
Top Bottom