Draft Thread (unofficial) | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Thread (unofficial)

the 94th pick that says eagles is actually the chargers....thanx for ur time

This has been a broadcast message from the San Diego Chargers NFL Organization

Sorry I have not been here but the site would not let me into messsage boards for some reason. But I'm not complaining and will settle with my 4th round pick.

However with the 90th pick I should get Gore, at the time it said it was the 89th pick because the Chiefs were skipped. Why should I lose my pick when everyone is saying it was the 89th pick not the 90th(since then it has been fixed) After I lost my pick I realized what was going on and i asked for Gore before any other pick was made
i should get Gore and TB should get my player.

JAREDMANN said:
Sorry I have not been here but the site would not let me into messsage boards for some reason. But I'm not complaining and will settle with my 4th round pick.

However with the 90th pick I should get Gore, at the time it said it was the 89th pick because the Chiefs were skipped. Why should I lose my pick when everyone is saying it was the 89th pick not the 90th(since then it has been fixed) After I lost my pick I realized what was going on and i asked for Gore before any other pick was made
i should get Gore and TB should get my player.

Sorry but the pick number was edited in after both yours and T.B. selection times were up. I did get the pick number wrong at first, but it doesn't matter because you weren't here in time for #90 or #91. I already explained this to you. In the future, if you can't be here to make your selection I suggest you make a bullpen list. FYI...draft selections are final once posted. If you're not happy with who you get, then show up for you picks.

All the pick numbers were wrong and it said #89 was up and then someone selected for me despite me being #90, i was here and asked to change my pick as soon as that person made my pick for me, you cant tell me to show me up for my picks when my pick was 90 not 89, I was here and made my pick, it is not my fault others messed up the numbers

Your selection for Gore was posted after pick #91 time was up. That means T.B.'s time had expired too so even if you had the numbers wrong, you still would've been late on your pick. Sorry but your stuck with bpa.

just FYI, I selected reciever Vincent Jackson with the 70th overall pick, not Stefan Lefors as listed on the first page of the draft thread. I'm not sure why it says that.

It seems like that there are only about 4 guys drafting through this whole thing.

Finz Fury said:
Your selection for Gore was posted after pick #91 time was up. That means T.B.'s time had expired too so even if you had the numbers wrong, you still would've been late on your pick. Sorry but your stuck with bpa.

Not true at all, i picked right right after someone picked for me and way before Gore was taken

JAREDMANN said:
Not true at all, i picked right right after someone picked for me and way before Gore was taken

Your time was up. I just hadn't posted your pick yet. If you feel like arguing this anymore then talk to Stan.

Cardinals are on the clock with the Rams on deck.

Back
Top Bottom