Draft Wishlist/ Do Not Draft List | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Wishlist/ Do Not Draft List

BennySwella

We need better LB's
Reaction score
With the draft so near what type of player are you looking for... Could be a position or specific player out of college.

Or on the flip side who do you absolutely not want on this team?

I am absolutely hopeful we grab a QB. I would be elated with Drew Lock in the first or Will Grier or Easton Stick in the late late rounds.

I would love a fast hard hitting linebacker like Devin White in the 1st or a great more unknown prospect somewhere in the later rounds.

I would also like to trade down and acquire more picks if everyone is gone.

I woudnt mind taking a gifted DE if he fell to us in the first either... Montez Sweat comes to mind.

Unless a top QB falls to us then I want a DE with our first pick plus I want another DE either in the 2, 3 or 4th round. We have nothing but rotation guys and back ups at the position right now.
I also want some O-line.
What I don't want? I don't want to reach for a QB and no need to draft a safety unless is a 7th rounder.
I don't see us drafting a LB early if at all this year.

I don't want to waste picks trading up but I'm ok with trading down.

Want: DE, G/C, DB with the first three picks - Clelin Ferrell or Brian Burns at 13 would be great, should be able to get a starter in the second as well - Erik McCoy or Dalton Risner for the OL, Taylor Rapp or Rock Ya-Sin for the DB, or Chase Winovich if we don't go DE in the first. Hell one of those may be available in the third. If Benny Snell lasts to day three he would be a nice addition.

Do not want: QB in first three rounds, trading up

EDIT: Holy **** just reading up some more on Winovich, haircut makes this a must-draft.

Winovich_Chase.jpg

Back
Top Bottom