Draft Wishlist/ Do Not Draft List | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Wishlist/ Do Not Draft List

Off the top of my head- i do NOT want Daniel jones

Players i would hope to pick up in the mid rounds- someone like Justin Hollins or Maxx Crosby

But of more early rounders- Kahale Warring sounds very intriguing... Julian love, ed Oliver, either of the top centers in round 2 would be nice

With the 2019 draft being deep in 2 areas of need, I'd like to see Miami address both the DLine and OLine with multiple picks. This is a weak CB class, so it may make sense to try to find a developmental type in the mid to late rounds. How Miami addresses or approaches this draft, is anyone's guess. But it wouldn't shock me to see Miami trade down multiple times to acquire more picks in an attempt to take more chances on such a deep draft. What I hope not to see; is a reach at the QB position, early on!!!

I'm really wanting Haskins. I also like quite a few players at #13 like Wilkins and Ferrell. I like the corner Baker, but in a trade down scenario.

I don't want a running back in the first round, which I sincerely doubt will happen. Don't want any projects, or players who don't give it their all. Lock and Metcalf scare me just because the production hasn't matched the talent.

Trade down into the lower 1st round for a 2nd round, then trade down the lower 1st to get an extra 3rd.

Chase Winovich has the family as well
Want: DE, G/C, DB with the first three picks - Clelin Ferrell or Brian Burns at 13 would be great, should be able to get a starter in the second as well - Erik McCoy or Dalton Risner for the OL, Taylor Rapp or Rock Ya-Sin for the DB, or Chase Winovich if we don't go DE in the first. Hell one of those may be available in the third. If Benny Snell lasts to day three he would be a nice addition.

Do not want: QB in first three rounds, trading up

EDIT: Holy **** just reading up some more on Winovich, haircut makes this a must-draft.

Winovich_Chase.jpg
$

I don't want any QB in 1st round this year. I don't think Murray is worth what it would take to get him and the rest are nothing real special and not real impressive.

Want: Lock, Haskins in first round, and even Ryan Finley, Will Grier, Manny Wilkins at 13.

Do not want: Anything else in first round. Do not want a first round pick at all if they won't select a QB, do not need it. They can wipe their arse with that first round pick.
Do not want or need Minkah, or Harris or anyone else they drafted in first round in last several decades and they plan on drafting, other than a QB.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head- i do NOT want Daniel jones

Players i would hope to pick up in the mid rounds- someone like Justin Hollins or Maxx Crosby

But of more early rounders- Kahale Warring sounds very intriguing... Julian love, ed Oliver, either of the top centers in round 2 would be nice
Agree on Love. I wonder if he gets to round three?

Want- the coaches BPA each round, regardless of position.

Do not want- players who don't love the game, player who are often injured or coming off a serious injury,

Want: Haskins, Hockenson, Oliver, Chase
Don’t want: Lock, Sweat, Poliite,

Neither is happening.

Back
Top Bottom