Draft!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft!!!!

IF RIVERS IS AVAILABLE WITH OUR FIRST PICK...

TAKE HIM!

I don't care about Feeley or Fiedler or Griese or Rosenfels...

Take Rivers please!

He is going to be a special QB.

we are screwed

Naturally the way our front office has been, there is no way we are going to take a sure thing like Rivers. They are just not that smart.

I'm thinking of just taking a dropping football all together !!(joking like i could) until wayne sells or comes to his mind which ever comes first:fire:

Naturally the way our front office has been, there is no way we are going to take a sure thing like Rivers. They are just not that smart.

Dunno, im positively suprised by Spielman.

Re: we are screwed

Originally posted by upsman

I'm thinking of just taking a dropping football all together !!(joking like i could) until wayne sells or comes to his mind which ever comes first:fire:

So what you're saying is....you can't DELIVER on your promise. Get it?? UPS man?? Oh, I'm on fire tonight!! HI-Low!!

:cry:

Altho I somewhat agree that we should draft Rivers, but if we do I dont think he should start next season. Make him sit there behind A.Jay Feidlerys learn blitzes, formations and all that other stuff so he doesnt get slaughtered. Marvin Lewis made Carson Palmer ride the pine for his first year. He didnt even let that boy smell the field and he won the Heisman. Lewis did it right and so should we.

I'm hoping if we lose O-Gun that we use the extra #1 to Draft Rivers....and use the other pick on a WR

Originally posted by upsman

MY THOUGHT EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

Rivers is the man of the future period. He might even come in and take the starting job!!!!

Rivers is the future! Too bad he'll be Pittsburghs future, they are very high on him and draft something like 8 spots higher than we do. :(

Back
Top Bottom