Drew: "Ricky wants more money!" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew: "Ricky wants more money!"

I dont think ricky would be allowed backin the league for some time. Pretty sure he would face some pretty hefty suspensions after admitting to being a pothead. Time to start over he was in the bottom 25% of starting running backs in yards per carry last year anyways I think we could find 3.7 3.8 a carry out othere or with Minor whose career average is 4.7.

JackHammer said:
Anyine that can read into the comments by Wanny, Minor, Spielman, Steinberg would be able to know that this IS NOT ABOUT MONEY. I cannot be more clear about that. I am a attorney and have become very skilled into takingwhat people say and desiphering it. After taking in all the comments, I firmly believe that this is not about money. JMHO.

You really got me... I had to read that 3 times before I realized you were kidding... I mean, an Attorney with such exceptional mental powers (even with the inability to spell) would be quite the find, and very useful to law enforcement when questioning suspects... You should be a prosecutor...

Section126 said:
Drew just said that this is about money and that Ricky wanted a new contract....He also expects him back....says Ricky is upset at being "Underpaid"....Says that he expects him back.

He admitted using dope. He admitted to how he got away with it. THEN to top it all off he snitched on others doing the same thing.

He can't come back now. The owners now hate him, the players association now hates him. And quite frankly I don't want the unwanted.

Drew is FOS........

They had Seth McKinney on sportscenter and he ripped into ricky for "quitting" on the team.

The real reason Ricky retired is so that he could go to all the Ozzfest dates....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Unfreakinnn beleivable !!! I have been out for a couple days sick and was on my basketball site doing some work on it, when I read a post their by a friend imforming me of this. I couldnt beleive it, so I busted over here to this site quick to see if he was just pulling my leg,(we joke and play tricks on each other alot), then I see its not !! Unreal man, just unfreaking real......... Watching the Dolphins since 1970, NO YEAR, and I mean NO YEAR ever in the offseason has been this stinking bad !!!!!!!!!!

Yea, my bro wouldn't believe me for anything (not my fellow Finfan bro....my Skinfan bro :lol: ). I think i'm still in denial. :fire:

Your boy RW is a headcase. Whether he comes back or not, there's just something not right with that boy. Looks like he tried to really stick it to the fins.

You really got me... I had to read that 3 times before I realized you were kidding... I mean, an Attorney with such exceptional mental powers (even with the inability to spell) would be quite the find, and very useful to law enforcement when questioning suspects... You should be a prosecutor...

Allthough innapropriet, that comment was really funny.

McD said:
Your boy RW is a headcase. Whether he comes back or not, there's just something not right with that boy. Looks like he tried to really stick it to the fins.
He ran over the jills didnt he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: : :lol: :lol: i love it !

McD said:

I agree with a Bills fan, this is a bad week.
:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom