Drew: "Ricky wants more money!" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew: "Ricky wants more money!"

JackHammer said:
Anyine that can read into the comments by Wanny, Minor, Spielman, Steinberg would be able to know that this IS NOT ABOUT MONEY. I cannot be more clear about that. I am a attorney and have become very skilled into takingwhat people say and desiphering it. After taking in all the comments, I firmly believe that this is not about money. JMHO.

can you help me out and tell me what comments travis minor made ? just curious

"I have the exceptional honor of knowing a few people with bipolar disorder, and find no relation between that, and their trustworthyness..."

apparently those you know are under the supervision of a doctor and properly medicated. i am glad for them if they are healthy and happy. allow me to interject a story here if i may: i have a relative dual diagnosed recently as bipolar and a substance abuser, who is fond of self medicating with marijuana (like RW, and alcohol unlike RW) in addition to his presciption meds, who has landed in jail 3 times in the past year and is currently institutionalized until they say he is compentent enough to go to jail for a probation violation. he is on a waiting list to get into a substance abuse program. i wouldnt trust him currently to go out and check the mail...

my point being that RW's behavior is consistent with that of my relative's meltdown leading to his current situation. in one fell swoop my relative destroyed a secure and substantial income job (though not to the degree of RW) almost overnight by ruining the trust of his customers. he claimed incredible happiness with his decision to get out the "stressful" grind he was in due to his profession. he made claims of wanting a simpler life, and left family and fiance behind on the spur of the moment to move away on one days notice and pursue a new "career" on the pro bass fishing tour (i swear im not making this up). before all is said and done RW is going to be diagnosed as far more than having anxiety disorder. i have to think RW is bipolar as well...

sbh1602 said:
If he's really about money... why shave the dreadlocks?

Just a little thought...

and not taking the $ 750 grand from gilette, if you do it :eek:

yeah i know, he would of taken $750,000 to shave his dreads for a commercial if it was about the $

It is true...Drew rpoerted this well said this and he is the INSIDER. He has proven to be right in the past.

don't f*ck with the 10 time ALL PRO armchair quarterback man. :eek:

pigskinguy said:
I'm not a newbie......so I'll call your bullsh*t too.
You've been throwing alot of crap out here today with no proof........still waiting for my PM.

Apologies?

Prime Time said:
It is true...Drew rpoerted this well said this and he is the INSIDER. He has proven to be right in the past.

Since when do we take what Drew says as the gospel truth?
Besides that, if he was so sure Ricky was coming back why go on about Smith or Bennett or Thomas. And why talk about "Thunder and Ligthning."
As much I want Ricky to come back, I think we need to let it go and move on.

I saw it. Drew said it. However, don't put much into it...cause he also went on to list Onterrio Smith, Michael Bennett, and A-Train as possibilities.

PURE SPECULATION by Drew.You really think Dolphins brass would have allow all this to happen six days before the season if it was just about the money?It's beyond the money.

Back
Top Bottom