Drew: "Ricky wants more money!" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew: "Ricky wants more money!"

So I take it that Drew (no relation) is Ricky's agent? Otherwise what the f@#$ does he know about the Rasta man?

WharfRat said:
I have the exceptional honor of knowing a few people with bipolar disorder, and find no relation between that, and their trustworthyness...

Well, perhaps that was not the best way to word it. Ricky is obviously going on a manic phase with doing something so completely fuc*ing irrational. If properly medicated this wouldn't be a problem, but the guy is smoking pot and doing God knows what other drugs, and is in all likelihood not taking his meds. THAT IS WHY HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED. The guy is not taking his meds. He can't be trusted to take us to the promised land. That is what I meant.

Damn, I haven't posted in some time cos I've been so busy with work and other things but I'm still a big fan.I couldn't believe it when a few people at work ran to me to tell me the news as the saw it up at the bar at the restaurant I work at. I can't believe that my first post in about 2 months or so has to be about this but what can we do? Is so hard cos we used those high picks to get him and we didn't even make the playoffs and now he's gone and we don't have the picks either.How about that rookie that was doing so good at the mini capms? Can't come up with his name right now as I'm half asleep here but anyway, I'll still be watching the games and rooting for our team.Oh well, at least the Ozzfest is coming and I will be there.

Ozzy rules!!

Leigh Steinberg is Ricky's agent. Further proof that Rosenhaus is more full of s--t than a port-a-potty at Ozzfest.

JackHammer said:
Anyine that can read into the comments by Wanny, Minor, Spielman, Steinberg would be able to know that this IS NOT ABOUT MONEY. I cannot be more clear about that. I am a attorney and have become very skilled into takingwhat people say and desiphering it. After taking in all the comments, I firmly believe that this is not about money. JMHO.

First off, my condolences of you being an attorney (joke), but I do agree with everyhting you say. This not at all about the money. This is about some guy with bipolar disorder who is doing drugs, not taking his meds, and is going manic. He will come crashing down from this fog and that is when I fear he will see the true damage he has done to his self (with reagrds to credibilty, honor, and integrity). He may not want to play football anymore and I am ok with that, but the complete and utter lack of integirty in the way he handled this has forever chanegd my opinion of him.

I'm starting to think that Drew is making this comment as a way to show that the 'Phins orginization doesn't know how to handle contracts. I think he's trying to justify why a deal for O-Gun hasn't been completed and using this opportunity to his advantage.

I have to pipe in here... I hate to dash anyones hopes but, what drew said was his opinion. I watched the same thing as Section, and what I got out of it was... This is purely speculation on drews part, he has an opinion as does everyone else. Drew will probably speculate even more tonight on drews views, isn't that what he always does?

Here is my opinion, cause I just got back from amsterdam... Ricky probably smoked stuff that had seeds in it. There was probably a seed in the bong and it triggered a chemical inbalance. Once the seed's effects ware off, he'll be back. One thing I'm really worried about is, I hope he does start wearing colored contact lenses, thats just too wierd. :roflmao:

FireWrongstedt said:
Leigh Steinberg is Ricky's agent. Further proof that Rosenhaus is more full of s--t than a port-a-potty at Ozzfest.
Thanks for the info. Then I concure with said Ozzfest port-a-potty comment.:roflmao:

WharfRat said:
I have the exceptional honor of knowing a few people with bipolar disorder, and find no relation between that, and their trustworthyness...
I couldn't agree more. I work with schizophrenice and people with bipolar. And while they may have their issues, their trustworthyness is completly unrelated to their illnesses.

so why again did Ricky play football for this long time? Money? Fame? What a dork

correction on diagnosis

Unless what I've read is incorrect, RW has SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER, which is NOT the same thing as bipolar disorder by a LONG shot. I'm a psychotherapist and can tell you that these are two COMPLETELY different diagnoses.

Social anxiety disorder is a completely different cat. It does explain why he might make the decision to leave a life in the glare of the spotlight.

I highly doubt he wants more money, Wannstedt talked with him, and ricky said nothing about Money. If he did want more Money wouldnt it make sense to play and get the 3.5M instead of moving to Asia? Also i doubt he would go all the way to brag! Yes brag about using some special liquid to cheat on drug tests. He isn't coming back! Unless this is a whole big scheme and ricky isnt the only one in on it!

Back
Top Bottom