Drew: "Ricky wants more money!" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew: "Ricky wants more money!"

If you look at his contract....Ricky is the 6th highest paid RB..........Oh jesus...this makes sense now.....

Why didn't Drew mention this earlier in this article when they asked him about helping the O-Gun situation?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=1846178

Guess that would have taken away from him being able to break his own rumor. It's hard for me to beleive that Ricky will be back after the comments he's made regarding the NFL and the marijuana use.

Section126 said:
If you look at his contract....Ricky is the 6th highest paid RB..........Oh jesus...this makes sense now.....
OK are you serious? Because my first thought is that you are joking.

Section, you've been posting a lot of rumors about Ricky. I hope this is true so we'd have him but it's probaley wishful thinking. Don't you think that if he came to the Dolphins wanting a raise, he'd be priority number 1??Ogun, Carey, and Chambers aren't as important to our team's sucess as Ricky is. You'd have to say Rick would need to take care of this problem ASAP.

THIS IS ALL BS. As far as we should be concerned, RW is dead with respects to the NFL and the Miami Dolphins. He has burned bridges forever. We can't afford to pin our hopes on thsi guy. The guy is a guy with bipolar disorder and he can't be trusted. I have no doubt he will try and come back, we must get over him NOW. He is dead in my eyes.

I'm not doubting that Drew said this. I'm just doubting the validity of it. I just can't believe it would play out like that. Especially with everything we've read and heard.

I'll believe it when I here it from him and not some so called reliable source at finheaven.com

Nothing against finheaven, i like this place.

If this would be true for some strange reason then, he needs some serious mental help before he snaps and starts doing stranger stuff.

Drews Views is going to be great tonight....

Other things Drew said.......Ricky has been talking to the dolphins about a contract extention and he has been frustrated about it.........

Drew also said: "They give him a new contract making him the highest paid RB...he will come back."

well the guy who wants to be free, live in a hut, wants to be paid as the #1, that would be funny....

can you open a thread or post here what drew said, because its almost 5´o clock in the morning and i got to go to bed right now

btw, i would love to see ck´s and boomers view on this whole thing, where are they :)

jgarMD said:
The guy is a guy with bipolar disorder and he can't be trusted.

I have the exceptional honor of knowing a few people with bipolar disorder, and find no relation between that, and their trustworthyness...

BengalsFan said:
Ricky Williams is not coming back. He said that he was tired of the game and wanted out, and I don't believe any of these silly rumors.

I happen to be a fan of the Georgia Force, Sound familiar?

Anyine that can read into the comments by Wanny, Minor, Spielman, Steinberg would be able to know that this IS NOT ABOUT MONEY. I cannot be more clear about that. I am a attorney and have become very skilled into takingwhat people say and desiphering it. After taking in all the comments, I firmly believe that this is not about money. JMHO.

There are few people more full of s--t than Drew Rosenhaus. I swear, that guy loves the sound of his own voice more than anyone in history.

Back
Top Bottom