Drew Rosenhaus disses Joey Haynos on Live TV | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Rosenhaus disses Joey Haynos on Live TV

Drew Rosenhaus doesn't give a damn about improving the Dolphins - he likes to exploit them. He probably has a free agent TE looking for a backup role and is trying to entice Miami.
Question to CKParrothead/Finatic and other fans with knowledge - Who is he trying to place?
Big Joey actually made good progress in his blocking last season. I'd like to keep him around.

Would not surprise me if Drew is trying to convince Mia to trade for one of his clients at the TE position, but I think the Fins are fine at least for this year at the position.

Haynos fumbled 1 time last year. Did you know our running backs averaged 3.8 yards running behind him or that of his 162 yards he 107 yards after the catch. It was his second year and he did a heck of job, when he was really suppose to be the third TE on this team. I expect him to continue improving.

Where did you get the 3.8 yards per rush behind Haynos?????????...because that is a poor number

Am I the only one who thinks that Nalbone or Sperry has made a big jump in their game and will be a key player in the receiving game i think there is something we do not know that the FO and CS does about one of these two guys.

Where did you get the 3.8 yards per rush behind Haynos?????????...because that is a poor number

profootballfocus.com. I don't think it is poor number when it is alsmot 4 yards a pop behind Haynos.

Am I the only one who thinks that Nalbone or Sperry has made a big jump in their game and will be a key player in the receiving game i think there is something we do not know that the FO and CS does about one of these two guys.

Yes, you are. What has Nalbone done? I like Sperry, but Nalbone? What big jump has he made.. I must be missing something.

profootballfocus.com. I don't think it is poor number when it is alsmot 4 yards a pop behind Haynos.

3.8 is just a notch below the average mark. Would you want your RB to run 3.8 yards per run? No you wouldnt. The only reason why Haynos is getting some love is because he is tall. Just because your tall doesnt make you a red zone threat. He didnt showed much last season to warrant the #2 spot. Maybe he improved this offseason who knows.

3.8 is just a notch below the average mark. Would you want your RB to run 3.8 yards per run? No you wouldnt. The only reason why Haynos is getting some love is because he is tall. Just because your tall doesnt make you a red zone threat. He didnt showed much last season to warrant the #2 spot. Maybe he improved this offseason who knows.

3.8 is only decent, its definitely not "good" per se. A good average to have is a tight 4.0. 3.8/carry is only 11.4 yards, thats a little too close for comfort for me in terms of getting the first down.

Ehh... According to PFF, Haynos is the eleventh best run blocking TE in the league. It's his 'score' at run blocking that is 3.8, not his yards per run behind.

PFF also has Brandon Marshall as the 32nd best Wideout, so... Yeah.

Seriously, though, Haynos isn't a bad blocker. He's huge, and he's pretty strong.

Ehh... According to PFF, Haynos is the eleventh best run blocking TE in the league. It's his 'score' at run blocking that is 3.8, not his yards per run behind.

Seriously, though, Haynos isn't a bad blocker. He's huge, and he's pretty strong.

Thank you for clarifying that.

Yes, you are. What has Nalbone done? I like Sperry, but Nalbone? What big jump has he made.. I must be missing something.

I agree Nalbone hasnt done anything yet. we truely wont know about our tightends until Henning learns to incorperate the passing game. we were horible in the passing game last year and it wasnt Chad Henne's fault.

we truely need to get better at throwing the ball . I would love to see any of our tightends have great numbers this year .

so has anyone heard what will happen to David Martin ?

What were some names ahead of him? Names that the normal intellgient person would put below him that is

I am going on the record saying that either Sperry or Nalbone, my bet is Nalbone, has made a jump in his game much like Shawn Murphy did last year and will compete for the backup and be a part of our passing game from week 1 on.

Ummmmmm.... you do realize Shawn Murphy's big "jump in his game" resulted in him being cut for a practice squad pickup T from Detroit - Lydon Murtha.... right? :)

Nope. you're not alone. I think Nalbone will surprise some folks.

Back
Top Bottom