Drew Rosenhaus on Tua vs. Burrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Rosenhaus on Tua vs. Burrow

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Last night on WSVN Sports Xtra south Florida TV, Rosenhaus was on as usual and was asked who he would pick first, Tua or Burrow. His answer- Burrow, easily. Feels that he is a special QB, special talent.

I know you are just sharing news but not going to put a lot of stock in an agent's point of view. His job is to get them paid not to evaluate their talent. And he is a DICK, the first every player he represented held out i mean come on dude haha.

I know you are just sharing news but not going to put a lot of stock in an agent's point of view. His job is to get them paid not to evaluate their talent. And he is a DICK, the first every player he represented held out i mean come on dude haha.
Rosenhaus is actually a pretty straight shooter, he's on Sports Xtra down here almost every Sunday giving opinions. I believe him when he says that to him Burrow is clearly the choice over Burrow.

Last night on WSVN Sports Xtra south Florida TV, Rosenhaus was on as usual and was asked who he would pick first, Tua or Burrow. His answer- Burrow, easily. Feels that he is a special QB, special talent.
Well Trent Dilfer was on Cowherd today and was asked if Burrow has moved ahead of Tua and Dilfer said basically scouts would probably laugh at that question stating that Tua was the best prospect he has ever evaluated and is a generational type talent. He said he liked the other QB's as well but he thought Tua was special.

Well Trent Dilfer was on Cowherd today and was asked if Burrow has moved ahead of Tua and Dilfer said basically scouts would probably laugh at that question stating that Tua was the best prospect he has ever evaluated and is a generational type talent. He said he liked the other QB's as well but he thought Tua was special.
Well what would Dilfer know?? He was a game manager

Jk

I know Dilfer is a huge believer in Tua had Tua in his QB school and Dilfer was surprised how good he got with practice

The other intangibles are there too - the footwork is impressive Tua doesn’t waste steps

I hope the NFL thinks like Rosenhaus. Id like to see bama out of the playoff race. Have a Oregon and LSU matchup and let them light up the scoreboard in the playoffs. I think the majority of the NFL knows Tua is the goods but we are talking about the Bengals and possibly the Redskins picking ahead of us. Those two franchises are dysfunctional franchises that could be short sighted enough to take a Burrow or Herbert before Tua.

I think Bama makes the playoffs though unfortunately and Tua scorches teams.

Case study in the difference between Joe Burrow and Tua Tagovailoa from an arm strength standpoint.

Joe Burrow

Tua Tagovailoa

Burrow's throw was actually 10 feet shorter than Tua's throw but still took longer to get there. There was no excuse for the lack of ball speed. In fact, the lack of ball speed is probably directly responsible for the receiver ending up out of bounds. They're lucky the officials mistakenly ruled that he was forced out of bounds, which meant he could reestablish his feet inbounds, and the ball took so damned long to get there he was actually able to do that.

But make no mistake, Burrow's throw is not an NFL throw. Tua's throw would've got there 0.30 seconds faster at the same distance. That's a lot of time.

On the other side of the coin, if Burrow were to throw the same ball Tua threw on that 4th & 2, the same distance, then it would have taken 0.34 seconds longer to get there. The receiver would've been out of bounds.

But hey. Maybe the official would've ruled that he was forced out of bounds and then the ball would take so long to get there he could step back in and reestablish. :lol:

Agreed - I doubt Tua’s parents want to talk to Drew
What exactly does that mean Kev?

Are you inferring that they're not smart enough to strongly consider one of the most successful agents in the league?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom