"Drew Rosenhaus" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Drew Rosenhaus"

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
Hate to say it but if Brian starts on Monday, his prediction will come true. He said Brian would be the starter by week 8. Ethan Sk. From the Sentinel reports that Griese will start on Monday and that Jay Fiedler is not trying to push his injury this time. Now, from the coaching point of view, he heard that if Griese plays well and when Jay gets healthy he would get his job back. But if Fiedler fails to play well, they would than make a move for a permanent change by inserting Griese full time. This is getting interesting..

he also got everyone to believe that McGahee would be awesome, even though a great RB like Terrell Davis couldn't ever return from it.

DR can hype anything... this is why he is a great agent and not a coach. i could care less if he predicted us to win the SB. it means as much to me as when a TV analyst says it (i don't care if it means anything).

Re: "Drew Rosenhaus"

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Hate to say it but if Brian starts on Monday, his prediction will come true. He said Brian would be the starter by week 8. Ethan Sk. From the Sentinel reports that Griese will start on Monday and that Jay Fiedler is not trying to push his injury this time. Now, from the coaching point of view, he heard that if Griese plays well and when Jay gets healthy he would get his job back. But if Fiedler fails to play well, they would than make a move for a permanent change by inserting Griese full time. This is getting interesting..

Hey Crazy, is that 152 pass rating for this past week?

I wish..Naw, that was for the Jet's game when our Offense resembled last years Offense. Since the second half of that game our offense pulled a Whoodini on us..

Originally posted by i2panzer
he also got everyone to believe that McGahee would be awesome, even though a great RB like Terrell Davis couldn't ever return from it.

That still remains to be seen.

No decision has been made nor has been announced according to Wanny. And it remains to be seen if McGahee will backup Drew's words. So far, nobody's been proven wrong.

On the McGahee thing...it really doesn't matter if he ever plays.....Drew got him drafted in the first round....that's what he was trying to do.

Ricky makes a difference!

Originally posted by Muck
No decision has been made nor has been announced according to Wanny. And it remains to be seen if McGahee will backup Drew's words. So far, nobody's been proven wrong.

And to look at it from the other side of the coin, so far nobody has been proven right either.

TD retired because of degenerative knees. Jamal Lewis tore his ACL in college and in the pro's. Mcgahee tore is MCL and ACL. For a running back the MCL is hard to recover from. It stabilizes the knee when you step across the midline of your torso. It is less serious than the ACL. He did not damage the PCL which, despite what doctors promise, is non-repairable.

Last edited by a moderator:
McGahee also tore his other ACL in high school (senior year).

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
To bad he is wrong because Griese will not be starting on Monday.

What are Saturday's lottery numbers, Nostradamus?

I've got a poll on whose starting in the Fiedler forum. I've avoided that forum till today. If you haven't checked it out That was the first time I went there. I believe it's a good forum and a good idea now to put Fiedler posts over there.

Originally posted by UT-Phinz

And to look at it from the other side of the coin, so far nobody has been proven right either.

DW has now said that he will not announce a starter until Monday.

I think that is a smart move by the HC as it will keep the Chargers guessing.

Mc Keon is doing the same thing with Beckett for Game 6.

To those who posted regarding McGahee's injury, any of you medical doctors , say aye. Otherwise, I'd rather listen to what the Sports doctors that repaired McGahee's knee and the Bills doctors rather than your opinions based on what? Other players? Every persons body is different and heals differently.

Ya'll forgot one rb who blew out his knee and is a HOF rb, Thurman Thomas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom