"Drew Rosenhaus" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Drew Rosenhaus"

With major knee surgery, the one thing we have seen is that the 2nd year after the surgery is when the runners will return to form.
Not the first.

McGahee might disprove that but I would not bet on it.

Originally posted by RikWriter

What are Saturday's lottery numbers, Nostradamus?

16 24 27 34 42 12

Jay said he'd play, and you know how wanny is alll up in his jock, so he will do whatever Jay says.

This kid has amazed doctors in terms of his quick recovery. I do agree that he won't be much of a factor in his first year. Thank the heavens we have Henry and besides, I doubt the bills will rush him back to play. They've invested too much on him and I doubt the will risk ending his career early.

I still think willis will be nothing after that injury, he will be terell davis #2. Few good seasons, then he can't stay healthy.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

Jay said he'd play, and you know how wanny is alll up in his jock, so he will do whatever Jay says.

Doubt that. Wanny is worrying about his own job...he'll do whatever it takes to keep it.

Originally posted by zachseau13

DW has now said that he will not announce a starter until Monday.

I think that is a smart move by the HC as it will keep the Chargers guessing.

Mc Keon is doing the same thing with Beckett for Game 6.

Like it really matters who starts :lol:

I'd like to see Griese have a shot.

Originally posted by justafan
This kid has amazed doctors in terms of his quick recovery. I do agree that he won't be much of a factor in his first year. Thank the heavens we have Henry and besides, I doubt the bills will rush him back to play. They've invested too much on him and I doubt the will risk ending his career early.

Wow, how did poor Willis Mcgahee get dragged into this mess! :lol:

Nothing can be concluded about him yet since he's just coming to the end of the main part of his rehab. Damn some of you guys are tough. Let the guy heal fully and play in some games before you deem him washed up. Hey If Robert Edwards can come back from an injury where some thought he would'nt even be able to walk normal again let alone play football then Mcgahee has a shot to return at a high level of play as well. Hell he's already amazed doctors with his recovery to this point. I would'nt doubt his ability.

I'm very glad we'll get to see Griese in some real action.

We're possibly 2 games away from a permanent QB change. If Griese douses the Chargers, and Fiedler comes back and struggles against Indianapolis, then we head into Game 9 with a 5-3 record, ready to make a run with a new quarterback who is breathing life back into our offense.

OT - CK, what is that thing supposed to be that is your animated avatar?

To those who posted regarding McGahee's injury, any of you medical doctors , say aye. Otherwise, I'd rather listen to what the Sports doctors that repaired McGahee's knee and the Bills doctors rather than your opinions based on what? Other players? Every persons body is different and heals differently.

Ya'll forgot one rb who blew out his knee and is a HOF rb, Thurman Thomas.

If you have ever had the occasion to be treated by an orthapaedic surgeon, you would be surprised at how much they do not know. They can only put your body in a position to heal itself. I have had months of frustration waiting for my body to do what the 'shaman' said it would. Doctors are glorified mechanics. Read 4 or 5 medical text books and subscribe to Mayo or WebMD and you won't be so awed at medical practicioners.

Of course McGahee's injury is different. No 2 knees are the same. He has a very good chance of recovery. However, if he comes back this year he will not be at full strength and will increase risk of re-injury. All the cortizone in the world won't save him then.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I'm very glad we'll get to see Griese in some real action.

We're possibly 2 games away from a permanent QB change. If Griese douses the Chargers, and Fiedler comes back and struggles against Indianapolis, then we head into Game 9 with a 5-3 record, ready to make a run with a new quarterback who is breathing life back into our offense.
what if griese turns out to be another lucas? never mind, i have a rope!;) :evil:

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
To bad he is wrong because Griese will not be starting on Monday.

You might be the only person on the planet who doesn't think so...

Ya'll forgot one rb who blew out his knee and is a HOF rb, Thurman Thomas.

I'll also NEVER forget that we drafted Eric Kumerow and left TT on the board for you guys...

Agua, That thing on CK's avatar is STRONG BAD!!!!! Check Strongbad out on homestarrunner.com

Man, I remember watching that fiesta bowl game... That was the most gruesome hit I've ever seen in my life. I don't really like him but I'd love to see him play like he did last year in Miami again... It'd be like a feel good story.. :)

I'm also interested in seeing how well Griese does... I don't think he'll be another Lucas... I guess only time will tell though...

Back
Top Bottom