Drew's Views - Sports Extra, Channel 7 News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew's Views - Sports Extra, Channel 7 News

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
-Drew can't even get the team to negotiate right now. Forget Tait and Woody, take care of a guy that you've had contribute for you. Let's get a deal done!

-1-year deal is no option, if Miami won't go long term, let's work out a trade

Wale is on, so they're just talking about Wale and doing Extra points. Drews Views is next.

LMFAO!

Steve said fill in the blank, "your trip to Hawaii was as good as________"

Wale said, "SEX!"

Steve asked him about Ricky's hair, Wale said he has a "peanut shaped head" :tongue:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
LMFAO!

Wale said, "SEX!"

Steve asked him about Ricky's hair, Wale said he has a "peanut shaped head" :tongue:

Would that be like as good as sex with Jenna Jameson or as good as sex with Rosanne? Big difference in sex there!

They're sucking up and kissing on Ricky's new cut, so Drew's Views will be next..

Drew's Views:

-James is good. He's athletic, good with his feet, and powerful. One of his clients who plays for Carolina thinks he's a stud. Will definately pave the way for Ricky.

-OL Targets:
Cosey Coleman, Orlando Brown, Damion McIntosh

-The Fins must make moves and get better. Miami must land a quality right guard.

-Signing Coleman would better the line, but Meadows, Brown, or McIntosh would be worse than Wade

-Teams don't sign a guy to play 3rd corner all that money. Miami will try and keep Sam, but if he doesn't restructure, he moves on.

And no inside info this week, capping off free agent's most boring day so far.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
LMFAO!

Wale said, "SEX!"

:cpatch:

Thanks anyway though. Rather hear everything that was "boring" about it than nothing at all. :)

And no inside info this week, capping off free agent's most boring day so far.

It's Sunday, so of course it's slow.

The Saints signed DT Brian Young.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I disagree that McIntosh would be worse than Wade.

I agree...

basically its a bit of a tradeoff...

Wade is the better Passblocker of the two.

D-Mac is the better runblocker though.

And Todd gave up his share of sacks last year too.

Sometimes he just looked lazy getting out of his stance. His feet were slow.

Also, just know that I've been in favor of McIntosh since Friday. Those are Drew's words. And I knew I forgot something:

When Steve asked if the Moss deal was possible or dead, Drew said that he never believed it and that it's definately dead.

Wade isn't the better pass blocker, McInty is how do you think he was able to play LT with any success? Run blocking is a wash.

Originally posted by Jaj
Wade isn't the better pass blocker, McInty is how do you think he was able to play LT with any success? Run blocking is a wash.

D-Mac pass blocks like a Matador (one without the saber even). He should never have been at left tackle.

Hell, charger fans even all seem to agree with this assessment. The guy is a pisspoor passblocker, but a bulldozer againt the run.

Back
Top Bottom