Drew's Views | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew's Views

Don't believe those numbers. CC is 6'0..

Originally posted by Prime Time
-The Bears were actually interested in Griese (no Agent bluffing)
-He will start sometime this season if he will be on the team next year
-He is coming to compete for a starting job in his own opinion.
-Jackson is a tough player
-He won't have anything to do with Griese coming back
-Carolina may be interested in OG
-Chambers was the focus in training camp
-10 pounds heavier
-Besides Ricky, they are trying to get him the ball
-Bigger/Stronger
-Watch for Pro Bowl year
-Madison looked like his OLD self (8 and 7 INT years)
-T Buck is now 3rd CB
-Lowe is 4th CB
-Fletcher is 5th CB and fighting for a job
-Some lady says Drew looks better without gel in his hair

I believe CC said in a article early this week that he was stronger and he felt stronger, but that he still weighs 210 pounds. He said no matter how much he works out or eats he stays right around 210 pounds, and that he figured he gained 10 pounds of muscle and lost 10 pounds of fat.

So I have no idea where Drew gets the idea that CC gained 10 pounds.

Oliver...

I read the same thing Oliver. He said he's the same weight but leaner. Working out hard core...

Originally posted by Dude
I read the same thing Oliver. He said he's the same weight but leaner. Working out hard core...

Well I'm sure Drew knows more about CC than CC! :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

I believe CC said in a article early this week that he was stronger and he felt stronger, but that he still weighs 210 pounds. He said no matter how much he works out or eats he stays right around 210 pounds, and that he figured he gained 10 pounds of muscle and lost 10 pounds of fat.

So I have no idea where Drew gets the idea that CC gained 10 pounds.

Oliver...

Very true, I read that as well! Another flaw in his Drews views saying Sam Madison looks like his old self. Well, I wanna know where he has seen this? Madison has yet to take the Field!!!!!
Maybe he means in the weight room, and I wonder if he is even allowed in there.............

Madison MIGHT took some snaps in the last practice ( i was not there so Im not 100% on that) but even if he was it was ONE PRACTICE.

I do like seeing what Drew has to say, because it is very entertaining but he is way out in left field on a lot of stuff.

Originally posted by Ozzy

Very true, I read that as well! Another flaw in his Drews views saying Sam Madison looks like his old self. Well, I wanna know where he has seen this? Madison has yet to take the Field!!!!!
Maybe he means in the weight room, and I wonder if he is even allowed in there.............

Madison MIGHT took some snaps in the last practice ( i was not there so Im not 100% on that) but even if he was it was ONE PRACTICE.

I do like seeing what Drew has to say, because it is very entertaining but he is way out in left field on a lot of stuff.

Well I don't know about these days, but when I use to attend training camps I rarely saw Drew even looking at the field. He was generally lecturing to his brother, or to the 20 hangers on that hang on every word he yells.

I'm not sure how Drew would be able to determine whether or not a player is doing well in practice, unless he's now not showing off and lecturing his brother and actually watching practice.

Oliver...

Well I don't know about these days, but when I use to attend training camps I rarely saw Drew even looking at the field. He was generally lecturing to his brother, or to the 20 hangers on that hang on every word he yells.

I'm not sure how Drew would be able to determine whether or not a player is doing well in practice, unless he's now not showing off and lecturing his brother and actually watching practice.

Oliver...

That's funny b/c Drew's brother Jason is the 'brains' of the 2. Jason actually made it through law school and passed the Bar exam. Drew is designated Face-Man (Mouth-Man :D)

Drew (according to his book) made it through law school but just got too busy to study for the Bar. Read through agent's spin: Drew failed the Bar at least once and partnered w/ his bro for the ESQ credibility.

Originally posted by Dude

That's funny b/c Drew's brother Jason is the 'brains' of the 2. Jason actually made it through law school and passed the Bar exam. Drew is designated Face-Man (Mouth-Man :D)

Drew (according to his book) made it through law school but just got too busy to study for the Bar. Read through agent's spin: Drew failed the Bar at least once and partnered w/ his bro for the ESQ credibility.

You read his book? Damn!

It doesn't surprise me his brother is the brains, because all Drew is IMO is a big blow hard who has the gift of BS and GAB. He reminds me of car salesmen in Coral Gables. You know those slimy ones that sell BMW's and Porsche's. Where his brother is always sitting down talking on the phone, and is very quite. Or at least that's how it use to be.

Oliver...

You read his book? Damn!
Oliver...

Yeah, I got into a wierd football bio book reading thing a couple of years ago and read like 10 bio books in a month. I'm over it now! :goof:

I actually found Drew's very interesting. (A Shark Never Sleeps??)
Told stories of him having players basically d*ck him around calling him Miami Vice and making him wait outside their apartments with doughnuts for hours at 5am. It was interesting to see what it takes to be an agent (especially one just starting out) and how much he consideres his job a mix of BSing and babysitting.

Jimmy Johnson's on the other hand was boring and can be sumarized in 5 words:
Nobody knows anything but me!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Fletcher will not make the team. If Fins need a #5 CB, there will be some available come last cut prior to the reg. season

Probably Winfield and Clement? Clement, that's right, right?

I'm shocked, Drew actually told the truth.

Bears | Made an Offer to Griese - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:36:03 -0700

Miami Dolphins QB Brian Griese said the Chicago Bears showed some interest in him and made an offer to him. However, he felt that Miami was a “better fit†for him and was the place he wanted to be.

dude, did you read shark among dolphins or turning the thing around. Because i thought that turning the thing around was an excellent book.

Originally posted by wpbcane20
dude, did you read shark among dolphins or turning the thing around. Because i thought that turning the thing around was an excellent book.

Jimmy's book 'Shark Among Dolphins' was lame. I never read 'Turning the Thing Around'

yeah, shark among dolphins was horrible. i agree. but i suggest if you ever have the time to read "turning the thing around" (i believe that's what it's called) you do so. it's really fascinating, and it's before Jimmy let his success in Dallas completely go to his head.

Back
Top Bottom