Drink of Choice for ..... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drink of Choice for .....

For me, I'm a Stella Artois beer drinker, sometimes i'll switch it up to something stronger, one of my favorite IPAs such as DogFish Head. Also, I'll drink single malt scotch, prefer Macallan, Glenmorangle, or Glenlivet.

Their 90 Minute is still a favorite despite gazillions of IPAs come and gone since. Another one I have yet to find an equal for is Three Floyd's Dreadnaught - not sure if they are still around though. Amazing flavors going on in those sappy type IPAs

edit: reminds me of breaking up with the nice girl who had purchased a full trip to DFH brewery for the two us - needless to say i never got to go lol. I'd call it a loss except the reason I broke up was meeting my current wife so hey, worked out.

We sell that for $125 a pour at my job.....
I used to go to my buddy's place and we'd always drink that with our cigars, it was disappearing faster than we were drinking it, he came to realize whenever his wife would make a dish that called for Cognac in the recipe, she was using that for cooking! He actually caught her dumping it into the pan right out of the bottle. Boy, he was he pissed, we were paying around $1600 a bottle and that was about 25 years ago. She had NO clue how much it was. That was one expensive dinner! He started hiding it after that...Lol

I used to go to my buddy's place and we'd always drink that with our cigars, it was disappearing faster than we were drinking it, he came to realize whenever his wife would make a dish that called for Cognac in the recipe, she was using that for cooking! He actually caught her dumping it into the pan right out of the bottle. Boy, he was he pissed, we were paying around $1600 a bottle and that was about 25 years ago. She had NO clue how much it was. That was one expensive dinner! He started hiding it after that...Lol
Dude!?!?!?!? That's insanity.... We keep it literally top shelf of the Bar. The bar manager must be present when pouring it. Certain years of Pappy are the same way. You know you've had a good night when you sell those liquors. I miss full capacity fine dining. Before this all went down I was doing very well. Still blessed.

I Have an 18 year old Dalmore malt (one of my local distilleries) that I wont open this weekend but will save for 7 Feb to toast a Phins win. So this Sunday will be a 12 year old Glenfiddich, no water, no ice just the way God made it !
My go-to back in the day was Glenlevit 18 or Glenfiddich, whichever I had in stock. On occasion I'd get a bottle of Macallan, just to change it up. I confess, I did drink it with a few ice cubes, although they never really had much time to melt and water it down... lol :wnkr:

Back
Top Bottom