Droughans to the Browns

byroan

Hammered
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that they won't be drafting a RB.

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The Browns got hosed.. Drougns will revert back to his old Practice Squad self without the Broncos OL RB making Factory!

godfater21

Second String
Reaction score
IMO he was like olandis gary just a product of denvers o-line. i don't see him doing it again with the browns.

of course if he turns out to be the real deal than i'm going to be pissed we did not keep him when we had him.

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
The Broncos really know how to manufacture and sell RB's!

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Now the Broncos practically have the Browns entire 2004 Defensive Line.

Edit: WelcomeBack just beat me to it! :lol:

SABA-TOOTH

AGENT ORANGE
Reaction score
what a surprising trade..

they just think they can manufacture them in denver..

ether79

Down but not out!
Reaction score
godfater21 said:
IMO he was like olandis gary just a product of denvers o-line. i don't see him doing it again with the browns.
I don't think he'll be anything more than a change of pace back. When Suggs isn't hurt he can be a beast, especially considering how good he did run behind that line. I THINK the browns were gonna release Ekuban after june 1st anyway and just tried to get what they could for him.

VanDolPhan

Starter
Reaction score
SkapePhin said:
Now the Broncos practically have the Browns entire 2004 Defensive Line.
Just think. If we had gone after Phil Savage we might have actually 'downgraded' to the worse rushing defense in the NFL last year. Don't know what they are thinking over there in Denver.

fear-the-d

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
godfater21 said:

of course if he turns out to be the real deal than i'm going to be pissed we did not keep him when we had him.
Just like Clinton portis is! he went from averaging 5.5 yards a carry at denver to 3.8 yards per carry at redskins! redskins got shafted in that deal

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
fear-the-d said:
Just like Clinton portis is! he went from averaging 5.5 yards a carry at denver to 3.8 yards per carry at redskins! redskins got shafted in that deal
to be fair for Portis, his OL sucked (the only good player was Samuel since Jensen got hurt in pre-season), and the QB sucked so he got the ball almost every play. He's kind of like Ricky in 03.

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
For those of you keeping score, thats the FOURTH Browns DL that the Broncos have acquired in the last THREE weeks. :eek:

Top Bottom