Droughans to the Browns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Droughans to the Browns

I think it's safe to say that they won't be drafting a RB.

The Browns got hosed.. Drougns will revert back to his old Practice Squad self without the Broncos OL RB making Factory!

IMO he was like olandis gary just a product of denvers o-line. i don't see him doing it again with the browns.

of course if he turns out to be the real deal than i'm going to be pissed we did not keep him when we had him.

The Broncos really know how to manufacture and sell RB's!

Now the Broncos practically have the Browns entire 2004 Defensive Line.

Edit: WelcomeBack just beat me to it! :lol:

what a surprising trade..

they just think they can manufacture them in denver..

godfater21 said:
IMO he was like olandis gary just a product of denvers o-line. i don't see him doing it again with the browns.

I don't think he'll be anything more than a change of pace back. When Suggs isn't hurt he can be a beast, especially considering how good he did run behind that line. I THINK the browns were gonna release Ekuban after june 1st anyway and just tried to get what they could for him.

SkapePhin said:
Now the Broncos practically have the Browns entire 2004 Defensive Line.

Just think. If we had gone after Phil Savage we might have actually 'downgraded' to the worse rushing defense in the NFL last year. Don't know what they are thinking over there in Denver.

godfater21 said:

of course if he turns out to be the real deal than i'm going to be pissed we did not keep him when we had him.

Just like Clinton portis is! he went from averaging 5.5 yards a carry at denver to 3.8 yards per carry at redskins! redskins got shafted in that deal

fear-the-d said:
Just like Clinton portis is! he went from averaging 5.5 yards a carry at denver to 3.8 yards per carry at redskins! redskins got shafted in that deal

to be fair for Portis, his OL sucked (the only good player was Samuel since Jensen got hurt in pre-season), and the QB sucked so he got the ball almost every play. He's kind of like Ricky in 03.

For those of you keeping score, thats the FOURTH Browns DL that the Broncos have acquired in the last THREE weeks. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom