DT falls to 16...Do we scoop him up? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT falls to 16...Do we scoop him up?

everyone we mention on these draft forums is a top 10 pick however, if that were actually the case...then eventually, somebody has to fall

1a) Take santonio holmes or
1b) Take winston justice
2) Take Chad Jackson
3) Trade down and ransack with more pics to "roundout" what we already have.

He wont fall past Cleveland at 12. They are in love with this guy and Savage said he would take him if he were there.

When you look at the draft board and the way it could fall. There is a slim chance Ngata falls to us. Juaron has stated he likes penetrating DT's like Bunkley. They seem to be the only team until us that really needs a DT. DTs seem to have high draft value but this year their seems to be lots of players that teams just love, some physical freaks. Cleveland could take him as well but I feel they are leaning towards a impact OLB. I'm probabaly wrong but if Ngata fell to us he gets taken in a heartbeat. No questions asked.

He's one of the 10 best players in the draft this year. If he slid all the way to 16, there would be a reason for it (ie. freak accident, failed drug test, etc.)

I have been debating this with myself. Man, we really do need a gamebreaking corner or safety. If Ngata were to fall we would have bigger needs but even though he is in the top ten player in the draft, he is very underated. If he were to slip, no question he would be the best player availabe

I dont think we have any chance at Ngata.

Bunkley maybe, and I'd think Miami would take him. He might be light for a NT, but he did 44 reps, has experience at NT.l

derek said:
He's one of the 10 best players in the draft this year. If he slid all the way to 16, there would be a reason for it (ie. freak accident, failed drug test, etc.)

I just pray for Ngata to bust a Aaron rogers, that was crazy. He was going first with either himself or smith and smith went first so roger slides down to the 20's. Actaully i wish that happened to huff, but if i could have any player in this draft it would be DBrick for sure, no doubt about it. i would give our first adn third for him but it wouldnt ever happen so let me wipe the drool

motioncityhifi said:
if ngata is there, man i think you take him. at the very least use him as trade bait. im sure someone would want to move and get him. if we dont get an offer, i think you take him.

Bingo!

I agree. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he took Gabe Watson. I really believe he is one of the sleeper picks for Miami and will be drafted higher than people expect.

Back
Top Bottom