Dude's Wed 6/2 Camp Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dude's Wed 6/2 Camp Report

Thanks as always for the update vids and pics they are appreciated :). THANK YOU!

Cool report. Thank you, Dude. I'll be checking out the videos shortly. I'm interested to see how BUA! does. That kid was a monster at Arkansas, I was hoping the Steelers would draft him a let him compete for a back up safety gig. It's all good though, we picked up Janssen Patton from Bowling Green and he's been impressing a lot of folks in camp so far. Looks like a lock for the back up FS spot.

Great report Dude,
ONe question. When Feeley and Fiedler were throwing, was it 11vs11 or 7vs7? Meaning was there a line? If so did both players have the same oline? It seems that Feeley was facing more of a rush?

They did both and Feeley did better on the 7 on 7s while Fiedler was consistent throughout. BTW Dude, excellent write-up as usual I thought Turk was much better than Jones so that's why I wrote that.

relive1972 said:
Thanks for the great report! BTW, could it be possible that the 2 punters were purposely punting the ball wobbly to give the returners practice at fielding those types of punts?
Maybe... and then maybe all the off throws by the QB's are just intentional practice for the WR's! j/k I seriously doubt it's on purpose.

Oboy said:
Great report Dude,
ONe question. When Feeley and Fiedler were throwing, was it 11vs11 or 7vs7? Meaning was there a line? If so did both players have the same oline? It seems that Feeley was facing more of a rush?
they do both 11v11 & 7v7 at different times

It's not always evenly split. Jay get's more time w/ the first team, and Feeley get's more time with the second. But they sub players in and out so there is a pretty good mix. Also, sometimes it's 1st team v 1st team, sometimes 1st team vs. 2nd team, etc...

love ur pic

samurai zach said:
Thank you for the report from Tokyo. :)
im a HUGE godzilla fan:) , its my favorite thing besides the fins, and jaimie pressly:D ...anyways, was mcintosh there? and he is gonna play rt or is he a back up for wade or what, i know hes injured and won't play for a while, but would he play right guard?

Back
Top Bottom