DVP injury is not his foot, per Gase. Says not serious. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DVP injury is not his foot, per Gase. Says not serious.

jessejames123

Scout Team
Reaction score
From Gase's post practice interview. Hopefully he just rolled an ankle or something. Glad to hear its not the foot though. Everyone breathe lol..

With how many WR's we have in the stable at the moment he can take his time healing.

Man, every time this mystery injury crap pops up, I think about that Dolphins' player who got a staph infection that lasted FOREVER! Who the hell was that again?

Man, every time this mystery injury crap pops up, I think about that Dolphins' player who got a staff infection that lasted FOREVER! Who the hell was that again?

Carl Niicks from the Bucs?

so if it's not his foot why isn't gase disclosing it? especially if it's minor

I know gase doesn't have to disclose it but if it's not related to that foot no reason to keep it on the dl

so if it's not his foot why isn't gase disclosing it? especially if it's minor I know gase doesn't have to disclose it but if it's not related to that foot no reason to keep it on the dl
seems to be a common practice in the NFL. Don't know why.

DVP told me he pulled his groin. I told him big deal, I pull mine once or twice a day.

I know gase doesn't have to disclose it but if it's not related to that foot no reason to keep it on the dl

Thats what I kept thinking, why not just come out and say it. He seems like a transparent guy in general, but has been a little tight lipped as far as injury diagnosis. But I suppose no one in the media directly asked him about the foot specifically before today either.

I kept thinking since last week why no media member would follow up his response with "is it the foot?".. could have nipped this in butt last week.

Depends on what it is. Some things are private per HIPAA.

With how many WR's we have in the stable at the moment he can take his time healing.

Exactly, people are freaking, and I understand why, Parker is the guy I wanted last year, and believe he will be ridiculously good, but I have no problem to have him rest, heal, and take no chances in maybe getting hurt.

Because it could be a minor injury that by the time the regular season starts, could still effect him a little bit for a few more games, whether cutting to his right or left, stopping short, leaping, stretching out...Information that Belichick could/would use to his advantage to defend against him in NE...I believe Gase is just trying to be smart.

Back
Top Bottom