DVP injury is not his foot, per Gase. Says not serious. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DVP injury is not his foot, per Gase. Says not serious.

I don't know how much truth I'll take from this but it's good news on the surface

so if it's not his foot why isn't gase disclosing it? especially if it's minor

I know gase doesn't have to disclose it but if it's not related to that foot no reason to keep it on the dl

Not sure I follow that logic. If he caught something from a one-night in South Beach should Gase have no problem disclosing that?

well if gase is telling the truth this is the best news I could have asked for

I wonder if what happened to Kevin White last year in Chicago is playing on Gase's mind with DVP?

I wonder if what happened to Kevin White last year in Chicago is playing on Gase's mind with DVP?

Football is a violent sport and players get injured. If he doesn't understand that, then we need a new coach already.

Football is a violent sport and players get injured. If he doesn't understand that, then we need a new coach already.

Of course he understand that. That is why he is being cautious with Parker now so that DeVante will be ready and healthy for training camp in late July. What's the point of pushing a player now when you are only in shorts and shells?

Of all people, you link to Omar ****ing Kelly.

Does he think the crap he spews doesn't make it back to the team? I interned in an NFL media relations department, and believe me, they see everything. It's amazing to me they still let this piece of **** in the building much less give him the time of day for an answer to one of his stupid questions.

so if it's not his foot why isn't gase disclosing it? especially if it's minor

I know gase doesn't have to disclose it but if it's not related to that foot no reason to keep it on the dl

Stealing a page from Belicheat's coaching philosophy maybe? :idk:

Back
Top Bottom