DVP injury is not his foot, per Gase. Says not serious. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DVP injury is not his foot, per Gase. Says not serious.

Does he think the crap he spews doesn't make it back to the team? I interned in an NFL media relations department, and believe me, they see everything. It's amazing to me they still let this piece of **** in the building much less give him the time of day for an answer to one of his stupid questions.

Legally, I don't think they can keep him from covering the team. But yeah, people definitely have to be aware of some of the stuff he's pulled over the years.

After missing last year with an injury, Baltimore's Breshad Perriman suffered a knee injury a few days ago that could keep him on the shelf for the entire 2016 season too. I could only imagine the uproar here if that happened to Parker? Meanwhile all the people who were saying Miami should have drafted Perriman over Parker because Parker was recovering from an injury are being quiet and seem to forget they even claimed such a thing. And no I'm not talking about those that were saying the Dolphins should have drafted linebacker Denzel Perryman.

After missing last year with an injury, Baltimore's Breshad Perriman suffered a knee injury a few days ago that could keep him on the shelf for the entire 2016 season too. I could only imagine the uproar here if that happened to Parker? Meanwhile all the people who were saying Miami should have drafted Perriman over Parker because Parker was recovering from an injury are being quiet and seem to forget they even claimed such a thing. An no I'm not talking about those that were saying the Dolphins should have drafted linebacker Denzel Perryman.

There was a lot of talk about us possibly drafting Perriman remember? I wasn't for it, not because I expected this, just didn't believe he would be that top level WR. I feel sorry for the kid, not sure how much of the field he is going to see.

After missing last year with an injury, Baltimore's Breshad Perriman suffered a knee injury a few days ago that could keep him on the shelf for the entire 2016 season too. I could only imagine the uproar here if that happened to Parker? Meanwhile all the people who were saying Miami should have drafted Perriman over Parker because Parker was recovering from an injury are being quiet and seem to forget they even claimed such a thing. And no I'm not talking about those that were saying the Dolphins should have drafted linebacker Denzel Perryman.

Oh wow, I had not heard that, terrible news for Perrimam.

All I know is that I was praying the whole first round that Parker would fall to our spot, and equally praying we would not take Perriman if the top three WR's were off the board. It had absolutely nothing to do with any injury concern either.

There was a lot of talk about us possibly drafting Perriman remember? I wasn't for it, not because I expected this, just didn't believe he would be that top level WR. I feel sorry for the kid, not sure how much of the field he is going to see.

perriman fired out of a cannon on cuts but that kids ball awareness and tracking of the ball ability was so suspect...parker just completely blows him out of the water there

2 years and nothing from perriman for the ravens...ouch

After the surgery, the Ravens are reporting Perriman's knee injury wasn't as bad as they feared and he might be back by the start of the season. That's good news.

Back
Top Bottom