Dw5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dw5

jimlerario

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know it was against Dallas second team, but he did very well against the cowboys. He breaks tackles and deserves snaps with the first team. He should be our third RB, let Thomas go. Oh and Moreno is a beast, like I said before but y'all weren't buying in. Moreno should be a 3 down back with miller coming in on two-rb sets. I love it when Moreno and miller are both out there. And we leave D Williams 5 on the bench as insurance with darkwa and if possible gillisee on the PS.

I'm not as down on Thomas as most people here are, but I have no problem letting him go now that he's third string. I think third and fourth string players should be players that you're grooming for the future or backs that provide a specific skill set (such as blocking, change of pace or receiving out of the backfield). I still think Thomas could be a number two back for some teams, especially one that loses a top player to injury, but it's clear he has no future in Miami. I really don't get the need to put Gillislee on a 53-man roster or a practice squad. I really don't think it would be hard to find an unemployed back or one on another team's practice squad that is as good or better if you get to the point that you need to add another back during the season.

Thomas had his chances. Time to go. Gillsee has no burst but i would keep him on the PS if possible

Thomas had his chances. Time to go. Gillsee has no burst but i would keep him on the PS if possible
Darkwa has shown a much better burst though I will say the Gillisee did look improved in the limited time he was available in the 1st game.

Back
Top Bottom