Dwayne Bowe Wikipedia Page - Traded? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwayne Bowe Wikipedia Page - Traded?

JBinSD

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know it is all user generated content, but I found this interesting. I'm willing to bet a Finheaven member added this:

On October 16, Bowe was traded to the Miami Dolphins for a 2nd, 5th, and Matt Roth.

This thread is going to blow up!

This thread is going to blow up!

What do you mean?

If this was real, I think we got GREAT value. I don't know how we'd give a 5th rounder, but the second... Who the hell else could we pick up in the 2nd round, that would be an instant impact player?

Matt Roth is a solid player. I would envision that Bill Parcells and Scott Pioli could legitimately do some more biz. I just can't believe the Chiefs would trade Bowe.

What do you mean?

If this was real, I think we got GREAT value. I don't know how we'd give a 5th rounder, but the second... Who the hell else could we pick up in the 2nd round, that would be an instant impact player?

Matt Roth is a solid player. I would envision that Bill Parcells and Scott Pioli could legitimately do some more biz. I just can't believe the Chiefs would trade Bowe.
IF this is real, which it isn't, giving up a 2nd rounder is a big deal. We got Sean Smith in the 2nd round and he is an instant impact player. He starts.

good lord - it's probably some stupid JEST tool editing the Wiki page to get us all excited so we can be let down

It's all they've got right now.

That reminds me of the little rant that Stephen Colbert did about wikipedia. :chuckle:

Doubt if true, but I wouldn't be opposed to this trade. Bowe is a legit #1 WR. Dont think Roth is part of our long term plans based on whatever the heck happened this year. I still dont understand that mess.

Ravens will get Bowe whether or not our FO is interested. Book it.

this is all crap!!!! if i knew how to change the wikipedia site I would but I dont want to create a user name and do all that work for some BS!!! Next topic?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom